St. Thomas

"HAP NO." Jax screamed, as he pulled Happy attacks an unsuspecting Chibs. Happy gets ready to punch Chibs again, when he is pulled away by Jax and Juice. Tig walks in, shaken, holding a crying Gracie as he tries to tell them what happened. " We have to get to the hospital, Hannah is in the emergency room. It doesn't look good." Chibs stands, as he rubs his jaw, "Wha'? I jus' left there." Happy went to lunge at him again when Clay said " Hold on Hap. What happened Tig?" Tig shakes his head, " I'm not sure man. When I found her...shit, poor Gracie. We need to go." Clay barks orders " Ok, let's go. Hap and Chibs stay away from each other. Half, stay here with Gracie until Gemma picks her up." Tig says " It's ok man, I'll stay here until Gemma gets here." Clay nods.

Hour earlier
Hannah is shaken and on the verge of tears after Chibs leaves. Something the way he snapped made her scared. She had a flashback of the abuse from Daniel, and even though she knew Chibs wouldn't hurt her, she was too upset and angry for him to stay. After he left, she starts putting the food away, getting ready to lock up for the night, when someone knocks on the door. She figured Chibs locked it behind him, so she goes to open it to let him back in. Taken by surprise, a masked man in black pushes her inside and she stumbled backwards. He slams the door shut before straddling her and punching her face as she sits up. He starts punching her in the face and ribs, knocking the wind out of her. She fights back, clawing at his arms, punching him in the privates, which weakens him enough she can push him off of her. She stands and backs up to look for her cell phone, when he springs up to his feet and chases her into the living room, throwing her against wall. Holding her against the wall with one hand as he reaches for a knife, he growls "You are dead, bitch."

She is able to reach up and pull off his mask. Her eyes widen, as she recognizes the face. He freezes for a few seconds, realizing she may know him, then he stabs her, but he only catches her side as she shifts her body just in time. She reaches in her waist band, pulling out a taser and shoving it in his neck, tasing him. He falls to the floor unconscious, as she grabs her side, gasping for air. Gracie heard the commotion and woke up, running down the hall to Hannah. Hannah sees her, but can't speak, she stumbles and ends up falling forward, hitting her head on the coffee table and knocking herself out. Gracie runs for Hannah's cell phone and calls the last number in Hannah's call list, which is Happy. Gracie cries "Mommy is hurt." Happy races out of the clubhouse with Tig at his side, and Half following in the black van. Once they get to Hannah's place, Happy turns the unconscious man over as Tig falls at Hannah's side, cupping her face, "Oh baby, no." Happy tells Tig to help him carry out the intruder so Happy can tie him up and put him in the van, then they can call 911.

The Sons wait in the hallway as Tara is getting report from the doctor. Juice brought his tablet and was able to download the footage from her cameras. He rewinds back to seeing her argue with Chibs, Chibs leaving, then her getting attacked. He did notice Hannah's face when she ripped off the mask. It was a look of shock but the kind of shock where he thinks she knows who her attacker is. Turning to Happy, Juice shows him the screen, "Look at this, I think she knows who this guy is." Happy watches the video, getting angrier, clenching his jaw, " It doesn't matter, he's a dead man." Juice nods, knowing full well Happy wouldn't let the man breath for long. Replaying the video, Juice tries to pause it when he sees the man's face. Looking closely, he doesn't think he recognizes him. Jax sits down, looking at the screen. "He looks familiar. I think I've seen him before." Juice looks at Jax, " I think she does also, the look on her face and the way he pauses before stabbing her just seems off to me."

Before Jax can say much else, Tara comes out to the hallway. The Sons stand up and wait for her to begin. Hugging Jax and trying to keep her composure, she is visibly upset," She's breathing but sedated. He stabbed her side pretty deep, and she lost a lot of blood. He missed her vital organs, thankfully. We are monitoring her closely, especially her head because she hit it pretty hard on the table and there is some swelling. But the baby is ok, the heartbeat is faint, but strong."