Chapter 6

My eyes fluttered closed and a long breath escaped my mouth. I put my hands behind my head on the headboard so my head wouldn't hit it. Mine and Soda's bodies were moving against each other quickly.

"Dio mio," I moaned. My bed was hitting the wall and making a horrible creaking noise, making me glad my mom and brother were both gone.

Sodapop had sweat rolling down his forehead and he was biting his lip which was very sexy. He grabbed my waist, pulled me closer which actually ended up hurting so I yelped. He didn't react, he just kept moving me around until I was on all fours on my bed. I again put my hand on the headboard so I wouldn't hit it.

"Fanculo," Soda exhaled sharply which made me grin. He rarely speaks in Italian because he thinks it's not normal, because he isn't Italian, but when he does, it's usually during sex or when he's yelling at a soc. It shouldn't matter anyway, I mean, a lot of the greasers that say shit in Italian only speak it because they've heard it their whole lives.

"Il bambino," I glanced over my shoulder at him. I gave him a "look", letting him know to calm down. Sometimes he gets so worked up he doesn't realize how flustered he's getting.

-

"I like when you speak my language," I sat on Soda's lap with my arms around his neck, "it's hot."

Soda's cheeks turned pink and he shook his head, "I try not to because everyone else seems to adopt it but sometimes it slips out."

"l'italiano ti fa sembrare molto molto sexy. Mi piace un sacco," I pecked his lips and moved some hair out of his eyes.

He pushed hair behind my ear, "babe, I hardly understand the language. All I got from that is 'very very sexy,'"

"I said Italian makes you sound very very sexy. I like it a lot," I smiled as I connected my lips with his, "I can always teach you?"

He moved me to the side, "this is actually a good time to get going," he picked up his shirt from the floor, "Pony and Darry will be expecting me soon."

"So no Italian?" I cocked an eyebrow and moved under my covers. He kissed my lips goodbye then walked out of the room, avoiding my question which in the end means no.

I got up sooner than later to go hang out with Winston and some of the Brumly Boys. They're sending Norman and Kurt to my house to get me. I was gonna take Sodapop but he left too early to go with us. It's hard for us to hang out for a while and not act like a couple anyway.

I was sitting on the floor by my bed lacing up my converse when I was tackled and sent rolling across the floor. I screamed and put my guard up but I was quickly pinned to the floor and my eyes and mouth were covered by hands.

All of a sudden there was a burst of laughter and I was let go, so I opened my eyes and huffed, "how the hell did you get in?" I adjusted my shirt and stood on my feet.

Dallas pushed past Norman and Kurt to get to me, "we're greasers, Hunny. Breaking in is our specialty."

"I thought you were sending these morons to come get me," I rolled my eyes and bent down again to finish tieing my shoes. Norman sat on my bed so I looked at him, "you may not wanna sit there."

Dally chuckled, "why, you get laid?" He said jokingly until he saw the look on my face. "Our little Elle got laid," he smirked. "Tell me, was it a Coyote?"

"No," I stood up and grabbed my leather jacket, "it's not important who it is anyway because I ain't telling you."

"Cool, well lets moter," Dal put his arm around my shoulders and nudged me towards my door. The four of us left the house and began walking down the street.