Chapter 26

Elle's POV

-

I sat on Miles's lap about midday, Coyotes leisured around the house and man was I bored. I twirled strands of Miles blonde hair between my fingertips and his lips did a number on my neck casually.

"I know I'm new here, but ain't we got any plans other than just sitting here?" I complained.

Wiley chuckled, "c'mon, you ain't having fun, kid? Miles's been working on your neck there for a good ten minutes." He nudged us.

I rolled my eyes, "Miles can go use some socks or something because ain't no one getting any action from me."

A girl in the corner scoffed, "don't know why he'd choose the child anyway."

I raised my eyebrow, "excuse me?" Miles gripped onto my waist when I tried standing up.

"You're just 16. He's 18, and there are at least 6 other girls in this room he could be trying to choose from but he wants the baby." She spat.

Miles came close to my ear, "that's my ex..."

I got off Miles's lap and walked over to her. I heard chuckles and "ooohs" coming from other areas of the room. "Go ahead, sweetheart," I crossed my arms. "If you want Miles you can have him."

I heard Miles scoff behind me which brought a grin to my face. The girl Coyote just sat in front of me. "Well... I don't really want him. I was just saying he's using you."

"I'm a big girl, hun. I can sense when a guy only wants sex. Now I suggest you stay out of it unless-"

"Unless what, Elle. Your biggest protector is in prison. You may have every guy in this house under your control but us girls don't want to listen to you."

I didn't have another comeback. I felt like after she brought up Peter everything just wiped from my mind. I stood there for a moment. "Don't hate me because every guy in town wants me."

"Yeah," she laughed, "even your disgusting brother who couldn't keep his hands off you-" she was about to keep going with that sentence but I didn't want to hold myself back anymore.

I slapped the Coyote across the face and gasps came from guys in the room. She stood up finally, and luckily she's around my height even though she's years older than me. A fight broke out between me and her but it didn't last long before we were tugged away from each other. Man, she already had a bloody nose and cut lip. My face hurt but I didn't care. She mostly pulled my hair and blocked her own face anyway.

"Get her out of here," I panted as Axe and Wiley held me in their arms. Some of the boys stood up and walked towards the girl and she broke down crying.

"You can't kick me out of the gang," she pleaded. "This kid can't tell you guys what to do!"

"Get the hell out of here. Cover that tattoo and don't come back here," I wrestled myself from the boys' arms and adjusted my clothes. "Anyone else have a problem with me being here?"

The room fell silent.

-

Miles somehow had the couch cleared, people sitting on the floor 'cause of it too. But I laid under him with my eyes closed. His hands rested under my t-shirt and he had been grinding his hips against mine for quite some time. Our lips parted and I let out a moan mistakingly. The room erupted in laughter from the guys and I just wanted to shrink myself down to nothing.

"It's okay, baby," Miles grinned and kissed my lips again. "You can't help it." His lips moved to my neck, then collar bone. Miles reached behind my back and undid my bra, but I quickly got uncomfortable being all the other boys were still in the room. Hell, I don't know if this is normal here, to be doing this in front of everyone, but I'm not used to it. Hell for the past year me and Soda worked our hardest to make sure no one found out or saw us together. The exact opposite.