4

In Ria's home:

Ria was in some thoughts when her mother came to talk along with her father.Ria is more attached to her father. Abir Basu( Ria's father) never denied nor defied his wife's demands. When he came to know about Mita's proposal....he wanted to Ria and her mother make the final decision.

After returning... Ria saw Koustav a few times going office....and started reliving her teen memories of stalking and sneeking glances of him.

Ria asked her mother if Koustav wanted to move on or not. Hearing this, Soma informed her  about Koustav's parents coming on Sunday.....
That conversation ended this way in their house.

In Koustav's home:

It was Friday....Koustav returned home early....and after many years sat with his father to catch up some tv show. Mita took the opportunity and handed him the tea and asked him,

Mita: As a mother I never asked anything from you. Today me and your father have a wish.

Koustav: hmmm....what wish Ma? Where do you want to travel this year ma!? Don't drag me along!

Mita: Its about you.....I want you to think about yourself now in different way......it has been 3 years.....

Koustav: And the way is!??????

Mita: We asked for Ria as your bride....we want you to marry and start a new life.

Koustav:  in those six months did you ever consider Nikita as your daughter?How can you arrange such a thing without asking me?

Mita: I considered both of you as my children.....Have you seen yourself? It horrifies us about your future! When you wanted to marry Nikita....we accepted your marriage, didn't we? Now its your turn...give us some piece Koustav..

Koustav: I died when both of them died.....i am living in front you....i am not capable for a marriage anymore ma! You have to understand it.

Mita: ok....you dont have to do anything! I will leave this house tomorrow......no one waits for anyone these days....

Koustav knew Mita was a woman of words....if she decided to leave..she would leave.And he did not have the courage his mother too.

Koustav: While meeting them ...tell them...it were you who wanted this marriage....not me. And don't involve me any rituals.....

Telling this he left...

Ria's home:

Things were going great....since the mullick couple came..It was decided that it would be a small ceremony...on August 7. Ria as well as her family was not informed about Koustav's reluctance.

Ria's parents were happy as Ria got all the freedoms of higher studying or jobs and the mallicks were good people. Tuhin had mixed feelings....he knew about Koustav's state but seeing Ria happy, he indulged himself in his brotherly duties for Ria's wedding.

Ria wanted to know more....suddenly her stalking habits reappeared.....on social media no Koustav Mallik was found like before. She did not ask for his contact number as she never wanted to look desperate.

Weeks passed....relatives came...friends contacted....endless shopping were done....and came month of August with lots of happy vibes.