42

Koustav only managed to see Tuhin and Nabila getting inside and the cab picking up its speed. He kept Niloy down, stood at a distance and looked as Niloy was walking towards him smiling. Once the kid started to sweat a lot, Koustav took him inside as the humidity was quite high.

Nilima was not in the scene inside. Passing Niloy to Titli, Koustav engaged himself in talking to his in-laws. His eyes searched for Ria. Seeing him watching here and there, Mita taunted," I've sent her upstairs to change into something comfortable. Getting tensed just  not seeing her for 10 minutes? What will happen to you when she will be with her parents  while she recovers?"

"Can't she recover here?Do you have any problem Ma?",he asked Soma. Mita looked at them while Ria got down. Soma suppresed a laugh and said," As you both want. We don't have any problems plus my daughter can't live happily without you too." Not knowing what they were discussing, Ria asked her mother and the older ladies started to pull their legs with jokes.

Sumit excused himself from the ongoing chess, Abir didn't mind it.Sumit was in a call, he asked Koustav to speak with his long time staff ," Himadri, talk to Koustav about it, he'll be attending these matters after some days.",Koustav stared at him with wide eyes. As his father passed his phone, he put it on speaker and heard what he said. As the phone call was on verge of ending, Sumit invited him and his family on Bijoya Doshomi.

"What about my dreams Baba? Who will look into my business?", asked Koustav. Sumit just patted his shoulders. "Keep that too. Just learn to deal with bigger responsibilities in life. Ria can join it too,once she wants. After all I need to retire too. Learn to Balance.",Koustav stood there and watched him grinning. He got a sms from Tuhin. Had something urgent. Meet me tonight.

On the opposite side, Tuhin asked the cab driver to reach their destination soon. Amidst the traffic they managed to be there within 20 minutes. All the way Nabila was looking outside, she came out of her thoughts as she heard the car door opening.

The door of Romy's pg was opened when they entered. Romy was saying something to a man of middle age, as she saw Nabila. Romy hurried near her and indicated her to enter another room, Tuhin went first . As he imagined, Ujaan was lying on his bed. "I didn't know what to do. I called his parents and asked for helps from the neighbours.His parents are coming but no one from here came. So I had to call you both.I wouldn't have bothered if he didn't had fever plus seizures.",huffed Romy.

"Tell the help to grab a taxi",Tuhin asked. Romy followed his instructions. Soon he was taken to the hospital, before leaving Romy asked the help to inform his parents about the hospital and his health conditions.

As soon as the RMO checked his condition, Ujaan was admitted. He was taken inside and checked thoroughly. The trio waited outside." Sorry, guys I ruined your pujo plans.",whispered Romy in a guilty tone. Tuhin scoffed at this as Nabila had demanded to hop Kolkata pandals with him. They said nothing for sometime." Listen, you come and stay with me, don't have to live with this maniac anymore.", Nabila said to Romy and turned her face near Tuhin and asked," Should we tell Ria?"

"Later.",the trio stopped talking as an older couple came to their way. Romy had guessed it to be The Sens'. As Tuhin finished briefing them the situation, Nabila gave an excuse and left the hospital compound.Romy and Tuhin had to follow her too."We shouldn't have left them!",Romy's words had no effect on her, she gave her a sad smile and asked,"them or him?" and looked for Tuhin if he got any cab or not.

As her parents left too, Mita sat beside Ria and asked," Are you not feeling nausea? Or is your head heavy?". Ria had not felt any of that lately. "None of it. Is it good? I mean is it normal ?",her questions bothered Koustav. He called the doctor going upstairs. He didn't wanted her to panic. As the doctor explained him that it was totally normal, he got some relief. Binni had come to call him for lunch.