Chapter 2

"Maa" !!

Mohini's eyes made its way towards his lips to believe what she heard was not like any of her previous hallucinations. He realized her dilemma and again the word "Maa" came out as a prayer from his lips. Her glistened eyes slowly dropped the gems of happiness and her lips quivered "Anu"!!!

Niveditha hugged the mother son duo with all her heart, "Anu... tum .. tum mujhe ..!!!???" Anu side hugged Niveditha, "Nivi dii, see I'm taller than you now" 

All laughed with the sudden lightness of situation

Anupam : Hai Anu, Main Anupam, tumhara Nivi di ki eklotha pati..., shaked hands with Anurag and lead them to the pandal.

"Arree, sab mere bare main bhool gaya?!!, Mohini ji aap bhi!!!!!!?? Matlab beta mil gaya toh pati ko bhoola di aapne" All laughed and, Mohini smiled and rolled her eyes to her melodramatic husband.

Moloy Basu, a very generous, caring and responsible human being, in love with his wife Mohini Basu and a proud father. He owns Basu Publications and one of the most renowned business man in India. His and Rajesh's friendship is one of a kind and cherishing their unique friendship from the past 50 years. He is fun person to be around.

Mohini Basu, co-owner of Basu Publications and beloved wife of Moloy Basu

Mohini Basu, co-owner of Basu Publications and beloved wife of Moloy Basu. A very sophisticated, strict, bossy yet caring person. Loves her son to the core and the mother in her can go any extent for her son. A perfectionist.

..................................

Inside Pandal

Prerna is making the aarti thaal with her mother and Maya baabhi.

"Shivani kaha gayi, SaasuMaa?"

"Voh stall main hai, vaha bhi koyi hona chahiye na, aur .." Veena stopped her sentence midway by hearing,

"Arreyyyy Anurag Basu vaapas aa gayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

These words seethed through the curious crowd.

"Anurag!!", name came out as a whisper from Prerna's mouth and the longing for her best friend glistened her eyes. The sudden realization made her fiddling fingers even more nervous.

Veena and Maya made their way out of the Pandal stage and walked towards the entrance to receive Anurag and family. Rajesh also joined them. 

...................................

"Priyuuuuuu, tum ne dekha?!! awww he is sooooo handsome and dashing. Matlab main toh uspe fida ho gayi!!...." Nikitha back hugged Prerna excitedly

"Voh theek hai na?!" Prerna voiced out her concern 

"Priyuu??!! He is amazing, tu bhi aa jaa na, aur use mil, baat kar and after all childhood friend hai na, jaaa naaa,........... aur ha mujhe bhi introduce karwaana,, mhh plzzzzzzzzzzzz?"

Nikitha pulled Prerna along with her. But the crowd made it difficult to even make a look at him. 

Rajesh called Prerna to make all the arrangements. She happily went to look for the pooja arrangements.

"Mmmm Anurag Basu kitna handsome hai na" 

"bohut sanskari lagta hai"

"suna hai London main the"

"Sarojini, Mere Soniya ke liye perfect honge na!!"

"Tu rahne de, meri Taneesha hai na!!??"

"Arrerre, tum dono yaha rishte banana shuru ho gayi?!!, Voh Mohini Basu ki beta hai, Mohini ko manaana ithna bhi aasaan nahi hai."

These stupid bickering of crowd made Prerna curious about Anurag. 

She nudged Nikitha "Nikii, kya Anurag itna handsome hai?!!"

"Priyu ki bachii maine tumse Spanish main thodi na baat ki, mmhh??!! ek minute?!, Tumne abhi tak use nahi dekha?!!"

Prerna nodded her head negatively and Niki hits her own head.

.....................................

The temple bell starts ringing made the crowd silent and pooja started 

Prerna made her way towards the Pandal stage with her family. Basus are also present there for the aarti. The whole area surrounded with prayers, diyas and the ringing of bells. Devi Maa's huge sculpture is glowing as if her blessings are spreading throughout the place.

One by one every couple of Basu and Sharma family took the blessings from Devi Maa by doing the aarti. Mohini gave the aarti thaal to Anurag and gestured him to do the aarti. 

Anurag took the thaal and came in front of the Goddess sculpture and started doing aarti in the wrong direction. Suddenly, a soft hand holds his and made him to do the aarti in the right direction.

***********************************************************************************************

................................................................................................................................................................***********************************************************************************************

Hiii Readers, first of all thank you to all those lovely people for liking the story. 

I don't know how is this chapter, is it good? Please vote if you liked it and comment also.

Thank You