Chapter 117

"Ab humein police ko inform kar dena chahiye" Cabir said to Zubin and then they both turned to look at the gate by hearing the sound of a police jeep.

The jeep stopped. Dev and Neonika stepped out from it, along with a policeman and a policewoman.

Everyone confused about seeing them.

Sreekanth, Manik, and Anurag walked towards them. Dev explained the situation and they are pretty sure that Jenni is hiding with Nandini in Murthy Mansion only.

......................

Storeroom area

"Dhruv?! tum?!"

"Nandini chalo, yaha se jaldi baahar nikalte hai... I hope ab tak sab ko pata chal gaye honge tumhare baare mein... so chalo"

"Dhruvvvv, Nandini ko chodo" Jenni screamed

"Dhruv, Jenni ko hum iss tarah yaha chodke nahi jaa sakte... voh theek nahi hai"

"Nandini... hum pehle baahar nikalte hai, chalo"

"Nahi Dhruv, Jenni Manik ki behan hai

"Nahi Dhruv, Jenni Manik ki behan hai...voh"

"Please Nandini, Jenni ko hum help karenge, par pehle sab ko batana hai... chalo"

Nooo Nandini, tum nahi jaa sakte... tumhaari vajaise mera Dev bhi mujhe paagal samaj raha hai...." jennifer tried to catch Nandini, but Dhruv dodged her, "Jenni please, ab toh kuch acha karo... tumhari life jo kuch bhi hua, voh sab Manik aur Nandini ke vajaise nahi hua hai....Please try to understand"

Jennifer again tried to grab Nandini's hand, but Dhruv pushed her and then he pulled Nandini along with him to exit through the door

Nandini pulled along while her eyes never left Jenni. Her eyes held the need of helping Jenni, but the circumstance pushed her to leave that to the hands of others. She felt a kind of guilt for Jenni's mental state, even though she didn't do anything. She kept looking at Jenni with overflowing eyes while walking along with Dhruv.

Jenni ran towards them again, but Dhruv locked the door from outside.

..................................