Chapter 58

The car parked at the front gate of Basu Publications and Anupam and Prerna came out. They asked the security, during that time, Prerna noticed that Anurag's car is parked in the parking lot. Then they went to search inside for Anurag and Nandini along with the security. 

...............................

...................................

Mumbai

"Dev, tum dono ke beech aisa kya hua?!"

"Cabir, mujhe nahi pata, kuch toh baat zaroor hai uske dil mein. Maine Jenny ko iss tarah kabhi nahi dekha hai. She was behaving so weird!"

"Dev, shaayad voh insecure feel kar rahi hogi... kyun ki usse pata hai na ki tumhare dil mein pehle Nandini ke liye feelings the"

"So what?! Maine usse clearly kaha tha ki ab mere liye Nandini sirf ek bahut hi achi dost hai, sirf dost, Then I don't know why she is behaving so strange."

"Hmmmm!!! Phir bhi, tumhe usse ek baar baat kar leni chahiye. Aaj voh mujhe bhi call ki thi tumhare liye"

"Cabir.... something fishy mann!! matlab jab uss din Nandini ne call kiya tha na, Manik ke baare mein bata ne ke liye, ussi din se mein Jenny ko notice kar raha hu, bahut hi strange behave kar rahi hai voh!!!"

...............................

...............................

Kolkata, Basu Publications

Nandini is calling out loudly for help and she is continuously crying and trying to wake up Manik, but!! 

"Manik udo Manik pls na, main... main kabhi nahi... kabhi nahi karungi esa, tum mujhe  yaad mat karo.... but please ud jaao" She cried laying her head on his chest.

The security switched on the main switch and the office lit up. Storeroom lights are also turned on and Nandini's eyes held hope to find someone.

Nandini then again went to the door and knocked on it loudly, "Koyi hai... please open the door.... please please...... koyi hai???"

At the same time Prerna got Nandini's bag and mobile from her table and then she went ahead to search along with Anupam. Then they came near the storeroom area and was about to go, but they heard Nandini's voice.

"Yeh toh Nandu ki awaaz hai"

"Storeroom!!??"

The security unlocked the storeroom and they entered inside.

"Nandini?!" Prerna saw her crying near Anurag. Anupam rushed towards her and he helped Anurag to stand up with the help of Prerna and Nandini. Then they walked out and reached near the car.

Security gave the water bottle to Anupam and he sprinkled it on Anurag's face, "Anu..Anu... aankhe khol" Then Anurag gained his conscious and suddenly he looked for Nandini, "Anupam, Nandini kaha hai?!"

Prerna made Nandini stand in front of him, "Nandu yahi hai Anurag, she is fine"

Nandini is crying silently and Prerna consoled her and sits her at the back seat.

"Anu, hum hospital chalte hai"

"Nahi, Anupam... please... I'm fine... I'm completely alright, voh bas chakkar aa gaya tha. Ghar chal ke rest karunga toh theek ho jaayega."

Then Anupam started the car.

...................................

.....................................

Mumbai

"Vaise Cabir, Nandini se baat kiya kya tumne?"

"Nahi yaar, main kaam mein ithna busy ho gaye the ki usse phir call nahi kar paayi. Voh FM manager dimaag kharaab kar ke rakha hai"

"Mujhe kahi nah kahi lagta hai, humhe Nandini ki madad kar lena chahiye. Matlab, jab Manik ka accident hua tha toh maine aur usne mil kar pata kiye the ki Manik ki accident nahi murder kiya gaya tha, uss time mein bhi Nandini sahi thi. Mujhe nahi lagta iss baar  voh hallucinate kar rahi thi"

"Hmmm!!! jaise hi yaha sab kuch normal ho jaaye humhe bhi Kolkata jaana hai"

"Hmmm"

"Ab tu jaa ke Jenny se mil, ok"

"Hmm bye yaar. Thanks for the drink"

.............................

...........................

Kolkata

Anupam and Anurag dropped Nandini and Prerna at their house and they went from there.

Nobody asked Nandini anything since she was too tired. She freshened up and Prerna gave her a glass of milk to drink, as she was not hungry.

"Nandu, tu so jaa, hum kal baat karenge"

Then they both lied doen to sleep. But sleep was far away from Nandini, "Ayyappaa!!! I'm sorry, main esa kabhi nahi karungi, main kitni selfish ho gayi thi, ithni selfish ki main apni Manik ki jaan ko!! No... nahi mujhe nahi karna yeh sab, Main jitni jaldi ho sake uthni jaldi yaha se chali jaaungi. Ayyappaa... please mera Manik ki raksha karna."

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................