Chapter 62

Night 

Sharma house

"Nandini beta, tum kal hi jaa ke in sab ka hardcopy bhi bana do, theek hai" Rajesh told Nandini while closing his files.

"Ji"

"Yeh lo mera cabin ke keys" 

"Office!... " She then realized, "Ayyappa ab kya karu?! Manik toh vaha hoga hi"

"Kya soch rahi hai?!"

" kuch nahi" She took the keys from him

................................

...................................

Basu Baady

Anurag is sitting in his balcony, thinking about his current condition

"Nandini... you are making me crazy... tum mujhse baat kyu nahi kar rahi hai!"

Then he took his phone to dial her number again. But she again disconnected. Anurag again tried calling her but this time the call itself is not going.

"Waah, toh Ms.Nandini Murthy ne mera number block kiya.......for God's sake, why can't she just tell me what's the problem is?" 

He tossed his phone on the seat angrily.

Anupam came there and saw he is in an angry mood, "Anu... you fine?!"

"Huh.. haa I'm fine... Main sone jaa raha hu, Good night"

Anurag went from there without looking at Anupam.

"kahi main jo soch raha hu, voh sach toh nahi!?!?" Anupam asked himself in fear

............................

...............................

Next Morning

Sharma House

Prerna came out after a shower and Nandini all ready, picked up her bag to go.

"Nandu, tu ithni subah kaha jaa rahi hai?!"

"Office"

"Nanduu, ab sirf  7 O' clock hi hua hai, office jaane mein abhi bhi time hai"

"Haa... par mujhe jaldi jaana hai, bahut sare kaam hai, bye"

"Par Nan" Nandini went away hurriedly

"Hmmm!! Yeh bhaayi-behan ek jaise hi hai, baat khatam karne se pehle hai gaayab" She shrugged with a smile and started getting ready

.........................

..........................

Basu Publications

Nandini entered the empty office with the help of the security, and left a deep sigh,

"Ayyappaa, ab toh Manik se chupne ka sirf yahi ek rasta hai... Nandini tu apna kaam jaldi se khatam karo aur Manik ki aane se pehli hi yaha se dafa ho jao"

Nandini went and opened the cabin and started doing her work.

After one hour, she finished her typing and heaved a sigh of relief, "ho gaya, ab print nikaalte hai" She stood up and attached the printer and started taking the prints.

At the same time, Anurag entered the office and took the lift to go up. 

On the other side, the printer got stuck suddenly and Nandini panicked looking at the time, "Ayyappaaaa, ab yeh kya ho gaya?!" She tapped on the printer several times, checked all the wires, but the paper got stuck in it. "9 baj chuki hai, ab toh Manik bhi aa jaayenge!! kya karu?!!"

...

Anurag came out from the lift and turned to walk towards his cabin, but stopped hearing some sounds coming from the other side. He checked his watch, "abhi toh sirf 9 hi baja hai, employees toh aana abhi shuru ki hai, toh phir kaun hoga?!" He walked towards Rajesh's cabin and saw that it is unlocked. He peeped through the door side and looked inside. His face lit up with the most awaited sight.

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................