Chapter 99

"Haa, Nandini....ab tu hi help karde yaar!!" Cabir asked all tired

Nandini looked at Cabir and then at Manik, and controlled her smile. Cabir suddenly realized something, and looked at Nandini suspiciously, "Hey don't tell me... tumne kaha isse, yeh pehne ke liye?!"

Nandini looked here and there, and that confirmed Cabir and Anupam.

"Achaa.... vahi toh main sochu ki yeh ladka iss mundu ke peeche kyun time waste kar raha hai..." Anupam said

"Ok now that you are here... tum khud isse yeh pehna de.... hum jaa rahe hai, Chal Anupam"

Cabir said and then both Cabir and Anupam walked out, "Arrey Cabir.... Anupam.... ruk na..hey" Manik called them, but he heard a sorry in return from them.

Manik then looked at Nandini with a fake angry face, "Ho gaya?!" 

"Kya?!" Nandini asked him innocently

"Tum hass rahe ho na mujhpar.... sab tumhare vajaise hai"

Nandini then controlled her laugh, and slowly walked towards her. She slid her finger through his chest, and asked in a fake shy manner, "Tum ithni jaldi maan jaaoge, yeh maine nahi socha tha..... main help karu?!" 

He caught her finger and stopped her doodling, "No thanks, main khud kar lunga" 

But Nandini picked up one end of his dhoti, which was on the floor,"agar main ab help nahi ki na, toh Amms idhar aa jayenge"

Manik nodded in defeat, "But one thing, mujhe voh skirtwaala mundu nahi chahiye"

"Phir?!" Nandini asked him in confusion

"Voh jo pantwaala hai na, humare vaha pehnte hai.... varna main uncomfortable rahega"

She nodded smilingly, "Hmmm, ab hands up" he did like she said and then she started draping it. A lot of eye locks and smiles together draped his mundu in a dhoti style.

"Ho gaya" She said in a victorious smile. He was all immersed in her beauty till that time, but then her voice startled him and he looked down to see his attire.

"Ithni jaldi.... yeh gir toh nahi jaayenge na?!" 

"Arrey nahi baaba, ab kurta pehno" She gave him the red kurta, and then he wore it and looked at the mirror.

He folded the sleeves and then noticed that Nandini staring at him through the mirror. He smiled, "Mujhe pata hai main har attire main handsome lagta hai..." Then he turned towards her to look at her flushed face.

"Ab chale....varna Amms idhar aa jayegi na,,," He said teasingly, and Nandini immediately turned to go. But he held her hand and pulled her towards him, "Vaise.... maine toh challenge poora kar diya, ab tumhe kya karna hai...yaad hai na?!" He said romantically back hugging her.

Her eyes went wide when she remembered their conversation, "Manik.... voh..."

"Honeymoon pe pehanke dikhana hai tumhe...." Then he loosened his hold on her and left the room, not before giving her a Manik Malhotra wink.

..........................

Puja hall

Everyone stood amazed seeing Manik in this attire.

"My" Soul! "My" Love!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara