Chapter 113

After a very hectic and fun photography session, time came for the bidaayi (ritual of bride bidding farewell to her family and leaving of her maternal home)

Manik and Nandini took blessings from the elders. Chachi hugged her tightly with tears in her eyes. Amms couldn't control her tears thinking about her Nandu, she blessed her and hugged her. Rishab and Chacha also hugged her, and Chacha blessed her, "agar yeh Manik tujhe tang kare na toh ek call karna apni chacha ko" 

"Arrey aap log abhi se ithna emotional mat ho, asli bidaayi toh kal subah hai, abhi toh sirf yeh log hotel jaa ke phir Prerna ki baaraat le kar vaapas aa jaayenge" Zubin told to everyone. 

"Anu, tum humare car mein aa jaana" Mohini told to Anurag, who totally forgot that he has to go with them.

Not only Anurag, but the Murthy family also forgot about this matter. Amms couldn't hold her emotions, now she has to bid farewell to both her children.

Anurag also felt a little uneasy of that thought of being away from Mangalore, yes he went for business tours and spend a year abroad, but this time, its different... 

"Haa, Maa..." Moloy noticed and realized this, but kept quiet.

...

Then, Nandini and Manik seated inside the car, and then Anurag, Zubin and Chacha pushed the car from behind as a part of the ritual.

Then, Anurag walked towards Amms, "Ammamma, main bas dulha ban ne ke liye jaa raha hu... jaha bhi jaaye vaapas yahi toh aana hai... hai na"

Amms nodded with tears in her eyes and cupped his face, "Mera bacha" She kissed his forehead and blessed him.

Mohini noticed all this and felt uncomfortable. She still have that heaviness in her heart, that what if her Anurag continues to remain as Sidharth... she can't even think about it, she couldn't lose her son once again, "Anu, chale?!" She desperately voiced out 

Anurag said bye to everyone and then smiled at Prerna, and walked towards the car.

.....................................

RESORT

Manik and Nandini finally got some time to rest, rather romance, as officially Husband and Wife.

Manik & Nandini suite room

Nandini is standing in front of the mirror and looking at her reflection without blinking her eyes. Her eyes first fell on her sindhoor clad hair partition, and then to her mangalsutra. Her eyes slowly glistened with tears of happiness. 

"Nan..." Manik entered but stopped looking at her reflection. He walked towards her and stood behind her. He slowly touched both her shoulders to make her feel his presence. She snapped out of her happy dream and looked at his reflection behind her. She felt complete...

"Manik..." a slow whisper came out like a prayer.

He slid down both his palms over her shoulders through her hand and held both her palm. He held her palms and moved his hands to hug her from behind. Both their eyes are on each others reflection.

"So,...finally...we made it"

Then he lightened up the atmosphere, "You know what, I suddenly feel like I became responsible...you know... that pati vibe"

"Really?!!, so Mr.Patidev, aap zara hattiye, ta ki main yeh attire change kar saku, it's so tiring{then she started looking at saree}pata nahi log iss saadi pehnke kaise manage karte ho!!"

"I can help, if you..." Naughty Manik on the floor

Nandini turned towards him, and then slightly pushed him, "Nahi Mr.Malhotra, main hud kar sakti hu", she gave him a cheeky smile and passed by him