Chapter 105

Sunset welcomed the guests for the Ashirwaad ceremony. Aunts, Uncles, Nephews, Nieces, Daadis, Daadas.... everyone gathered for gossips, and social talks. Everyone blessed the two brides and their respective grooms with lots of gifts. 

"Next will be the sangeet ceremony, so everyone please be comfortable, and enjoy the eve..." 

Anupam and Nivedita announced this and went to get ready with the boys and girls.

Cabir was passing by but got stopped looking at an old man. He narrowed his eyes at him and carefully looked at his eyes, and then he followed what he is looking at in a most romantic way.

Cabir got shocked and his eyes bulged out, "Oye, Cabir? tu aise kyun khada hai?!"

Cabir looked at Zubin, and then he leaned towards his ear to whisper, "Tujhe pata hai, yaha na ek one-sided love story chal raha hai"

"What?!"

"Haa yaar, voh dekh" Zubin looked at the old man, "tu kya keh raha hai!! voh daada ex-military hai...tujhe maar padega... chal"

"Arrey nahi yaar... tu zara ghorr se dekh, Daada ki nazre kaha par tikki hai"

Zubin followed and then got shocked realizing the person

.....................................

Lights off

Slowly the music started and the lights started focusing on the girls who are doing their dhumkas on either side of the big door.

"Handpump Nal Balma, 

Hathe Da Nal Balma, 

Morey Angna Mein Lagvaaye, 

Kuvein Se Paani Na Bharvaaye, 

Everyone started hooting and clapping, and then the door opened and revealed the gorgeous bride Nandini. 

Manik stunned looking at his bride and his eyes stared on the beauty of his to be wife