Chapter 80

Hospital

Cabir was looking at Manik and Nandini through the glass door. His lips curved in a satisfactory smile, and his eyes held a different emotion altogether. His wet eyes inscribed his happiness and the bond of friendship, that holds them together. 

Navya smiles looking at him and walked slowly towards him. She finds Cabir so cute in this emotional state. She lightly tapped his shoulder and looked at his face with a teasing smile. He immediately came back to his original witty self and raised his eyebrows at her, to ask what she is looking at.

"Tum... roh rahe ho?!"

"Nahi! nahi toh

"Nahi! nahi toh...main kyun?!" He turned to the other side, just to hide his face from her. 

She finds him so cute and then she walked to face him and pulled his cheeks, "Awww

She finds him so cute and then she walked to face him and pulled his cheeks, "Awww.... Cabir, so cuteee" This annoyed him and he removed her hands from him, "Kya kar rahe ho Madhubala?!" 

"Par drama toh tum kar raha hai!" She giggles. 

At the same time, Moloy, Rajesh, Sidharth, Prerna, Mukti, and Aliya came there.

"Cabir, Nanni ?!" Sid asked in concern.

"Nandu bilkul theek hai, Sidharth Bhaayi" Navya said happily, and then Cabir made them look through the glass door. 

Everyone smiles looking at MaNan, finally together in each other's arms.

...........

Manik made her sit properly and gave her a glass of water. She is constantly looking at his face, without taking her eyes away.

"Kya dekh rahi hai?!" He asked with a lovely smile. She shrugged her shoulders, "Main sapne toh nahi dekh rahi hai na?!, tum...meri ithni paas, voh bhi Manik ban kar!" she smiles with glistening eyes.

Manik sits beside her and intertwines their fingers.

"This is real..." He said in a lovable whisper and place a kiss on her fingers.

" He said in a lovable whisper and place a kiss on her fingers