Chapter 116

Mangalore Airport

Dev and Neonika came out of the airport and then Dev called the police,

 "Hello, sir main Dev bol raha hu

 yeah... we have reached here"

......................

Murthy Mansion

Navya and Manik have been searching for Nandini, but they couldn't find her anywhere in the upper floor. 

"Manik, iss room mein bhi nahi hai voh" Navya said in a panic voice

Manik's face hardened with tension,  Navya saw this and tried to lighten him, "ahh shaayad voh neeche chali gayi hogi... chalo hum bi neeche jaa ke doondthe hai"

Manik nodded, but then he stopped immediatelly and pulled out his phone from the kurta pocket.
"Arrey haa, phone ke baare mein hum bhuli gayi" Navya lightly hit her head saying this

Manik dialled her number fastly and waited impatiently for her to pick up the call. But she didn't respond, rather they heard the ringing sound from one of the rooms on their left side.

Manik and Navya looked at each other and immediately ran towards the room and searched.

Manik walked to the direction of ringing sound and opened the washroom door, and finally he saw her phone on the floor lying in a corner.

He sensed something seriously wrong and started sweating. Navya also came in and shooked Manik,

"Manik"Manik snapped out and ran downstairs to search for her. Navya also immediately followed him.

 Navya also immediately followed him

..............................

Mangalore Police Station

Dev and Neonika were sitting there and Dev is showing Jenni's photograph to the police.

At that time, a constable came in with three glasses of tea and placed it on their table. He accidentally saw the photo, 

"Arrey yeh to vahi ladki hai, jisko maine kal lift diya tha"

"What?!  Aap sure ho?"

"Haa, kal raat jab mein duty ke baad nikla tha, toh yeh ladki bus stop mein khadi thi... usne kaha ki ek shaadi attend karne aayi thi aur beech raaste mein uski bag chori ho gayi and raasta bhi nahi pata hai.... toh maine usko help kiya"

"Tune usse kaha chod diya tha kal raat?" The SI asked the constable

"Arrey voh humare Late Murthyji ki ghar hai na, vaha pe... unki poti aur pote ki shaadi thi aaj"

Dev looked at Neonika as a gesture that he guessed it right.

..................................

Murthy Mansion

The wedding venue changed to a panic striken one. Everyone is searching for Nandini. Manik and Anurag are not in their sense of mind.

Amms fainted suddenly because of the pressure and the ladies taking care of her.

..................................

A dark store room, where the only source of light is that which coming through the exhaut fan vent.

"Jenni... tum please meri baat suno...please??" Nandini pleaded in a calm voice trying to control Jenni's emotions, but Jenni pushed Nandini to the floor.

"Nahi, main kuch nahi sunungi.... sab log mujhe paagal maante ho na" 

 sab log mujhe paagal maante ho na" 

"Nahi Jenni,  esa nahi hai... aur yeh jo tum kar rahi ho, voh sahi nahi hai" 

"Tum....tumhari vajaise sab log mujhe paagal samajte hai...." Jenni said this while coming towards her

"Nahi Jenni...Please meri baat suno"

"Haa...Haa main paagal hu.... jab tak tum aur Manik zinda rahenge tab tak... tab tak main paagal hu" Jennifer said in a harsh voice picking Nandini up by holding her hair.

Nandini pleaded to let go of her, but Jennifer's face looked scary

But suddenly, someone pushed Jennifer from behind and pulled back Nandini from Jenni's hold.

Nandini screamed eyes shut because of this sudden pull, and Jennifer fell down and her head hit on the wall.

Nandini opened her eyes scared and looked at the person's face. She saw his face vaguely because of the fluttering light coming through the exhaust fan vent.

 She saw his face vaguely because of the fluttering light coming through the exhaust fan vent

{same dress as in the previous chapter}

Nandini recognised his face and widened her eyes, "Dhruv?!"

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................