Chapter 8

The young man took off his black blazer and put it inside the car. Everyone in airport is drooling over this dashing young man in black shirt and sun glasses. The raise of setting sun made him even more appealing.

Siddhart Murthy : He is handsome and elegant, yet rude and arrogant

Siddhart Murthy : He is handsome and elegant, yet rude and arrogant. The youngest CEO of Murthy Industries, Manglore and Nandini's elder brother. Some more to reveal, so be patient ;p

He took off the sun glasses and joined Zubin, at the inquiry.

"Excuse me, is there any delay in Mumbai - Manglore flight?"

"Sir, flight has landed now only"

"Okay, Thank you"

"Sid, Tumhare Amms bohut pareshan lag rahe the, kya hua? I mean, is everything okay?"

"Lets hope everything is okay, jiss mental depression maine guzaara hai, main apni behan ko kabhi guzarne nahi doongi. Chacha se maine pehle hi kaha tha ki usse vaapas yaha bhej do, par vaha ki koyi counselor ya doctor, I don't know, , one Mr.Winget, mana kar diya."

"Actually, yeh kaise?!!" Zubin and Sid turned to look at Venkatesh Murthy waving at them from the escalator.

Venkatesh and Shanno Murthy: A very caring, loving and happy couple of Murthy family. They have a son named Rishab Murthy. They are equally loving and caring towards Nandini and Siddhart. After their parents' death, Nandini and Sid were under the care of Venkatesh and Shanno. Nandini is the only person who can console Rishab, whenever he got attacks.(just like in kyy)

Zubin and Sid walked towards them. Zubin greeted and took the baggages from them. Sid was keenly observing Nandini. Nandini's condition made his heart heavy. He went and hugged her tightly.

"Nanni, yeh tum kya haalat bana ke rakhi hai?, Bhaayi ko dekh, dekh na" He made Nandini to look at him. Nandini suddenly hugged him and cried over his heart, "Bhaayiii, Mujhe Mera Manik vaapas chahiye. Main uske bina nahi jee sakthi bhaayi. Pleaseee do something" She cried her heart out, hugging him. Sid's eyes glistened with tears.

"Nandu, chalo hum khar chalthe hai, Amms tumhari kabse wait kar rahe hai, pata hai, chalo bacha, Sid, tum usse lekar aao" Chachi said to Sid and they started walking towards the car, along with Sid and Nandu.