Chapter 110

Kolkata

"Now, what?!! We have searched for her everywhere... the police is also searching...abhi tak koyi khabar nahi mila!!!" Neonika saying all this in utter tension.

"I think Manik ko pata hona chahiye... I'm having a gutt feeling that she is....!!" Dev said in confusion and fear.Then he pulled out his phone from his pocket and dialled Manik's number...

{The number you are calling is currently switched off}

"Switched off hai, ... Main Cabir ko call karta hu"

....................

"Hello, Cabir... thank God tumne phone pick kiya..., voh......Hello?!"

"Haaa.....good night Manik...sone do yaar" Cabir said in half sleep and then he placed his phone on the bedside table, but it tripped down. Cabir fell asleep placing a pillow over his head.

"Hello...Cabir... Cabirr..." Dev disconnected the phone helplessly

"It's already 2am Dev, kal wedding bhi hai toh, sab log so rahe honge... and we are not sure about it, so I don't think we should tell them... and kal shaadi bhi hai, sab log pareshaan ho jaayenge"

"Okay, main police ko call kar ke Manglorewaali doubt ke baare mein bata deta hu, ta ki vaha bhi doond paaye"

..........................

.............................

A dark night with a shrieking sound and
.
.

A dark night with a shrieking sound and

Bhoom!!!! (Car exploded)

...

"Manikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.............................!!!!!" Nandini screamed in her sleep, which made Prerna, and other girls to wake up with a jerk.

Lights on

They saw sweating and shivering Nandini on the bed, and she is crying badly in her sleep. Prerna and Navya started shaking her to wake her up from her nightmare. Alya went to open the door, hearing desperate knocks.

Mukti grabbed a glass of water.

Amms, and Shanno entered along with Venkatesh and Anurag, "Kya hua?!!! Nandini kyun chilla rahi hai?"

"Kannaa.... kannaa... udo..." Amms started to rub her forehead... and then Nandini opened her eyes in horror. 

She immediately woke up and hugged her Amms, "Amms.... Manik, Ma... Manik!!!" She cried her heart out, hugging her Amms tightly.

Veena and Rajesh also entered...

"Nahi meri bachi...kuch nahi hai.... bura sapna tha bachaa.... Manik ko kuch nahi hua hai..."

Shanno consoled her by gently patting her head

"Kya hua?!" Veena and Rajesh asked in confusion

"Maa, Nandu ne shayad bura sapna dekh liya..." Prerna said

Mukti passed the glass of water to Prerna so that she can give it to Nandini.

Anurag stood there motionless, and his face covered with fear because this nightmare was the one thing that he wished to wipe out from his sister's memory forever. 

He slowly walked towards Nandini, and then he sat on his knees, on the floor, near her bed. Amms was wiping her tears, which was continuously flowing down. 

Anurag gently took Nandini's hands on his, and then looked at her with all his warmth,

"Manik theek hai... Manik ko kuch nahi hua hai..., aur main kuch hone bhi nahi doonga...... You trust me na?!" 

Nandini slowly nodded looking at him, with her teary eyes. Anurag sighed, and then he sat near her on the bed. Then he embraced her with all his warmth, and Nandini's wet eyes closed over his chest.

"I so wish to wipe out that bad memory of your's.... but, mujhe maaf kardo Nanni, voh main abhi tak nahi kar paaya........{her hold on his shirt tightened}, but I promise... iss baar main teri Manik ko kuch nahi hone doonga"

Everyone smiled with tears in their eyes, looking at them. Prerna looked at them, and then she whispered with a heart full of smileys

 Prerna looked at them, and then she whispered with a heart full of smileys

"I LOVE YOU Anurag,... now even more than yesterday"

................................................................................................................................................

...............................................................................................................................................