Chapter 21

Sharma's home

Veena is arranging the cupboard of her room, while Rajesh is reading something sitting on the chair. While Veena is taking out a bundle of clothes from the cupboard, a letter fell down from it. She took it and opened it to read. Her eyes widened, and she looked towards Rajesh,

"Yeh kya hai?! Aapne pehle bataaya kyu nahi?," Her tensed face and worried voice made Rajesh look at her.

"Kya hua Veena?", She showed the envelope,

"Aapko naukri se nikaal diya?! Par aap keh rahe the ki medical leave hai! Phir yeh kya hai?"

"Veena voh...."

............................................................

.......................................................

Baasu Baady

Nivedita and Mohini are having their morning tea. Anurag and Anupam entered the hall from outside,

"Anu, tum dono subah subah kaha chale gaye the?"

"Maa, Nivi Dii, hume aap logon se baat karna hai"

"Haa Anu, bata na"

"Nivi, pehle tum yeh papers ek baar dekhlo, phir hum bataate hai", Anupam handed over the papers to Nivedita.

The sudden tension in the atmosphere made Mohini ask Anurag, "Beta, kya baat hai?"

"What?!, yeh kaise ho sakta hai?", Nivedita widened her eyes with the sudden revelation of truth.

"Haa Dii, Mr.Kumar, aapka personal secretary, ussi ne ithne saal tak humaare company ko loot rahe the. Rajesh uncle sahi keh raha tha, loss humare company ki private account se hi ho rahe the. Bohut saalo se yeh chalte aa rahe the, par with less amount. But culprit ko ek din haath main aana hi tha toh isliye iss baar usse 50 lakhs ki zaroorath pad gaya"

"Less amount hi sahi voh jitne loot rahe the, un sab ke liye nakli bills bhi submit kar rahe the. Less amount hai, isliye kisi ne dhyaan nahi diya, pehle" Anupam gave the fake bills to Nivedita.

"Par.." Nivedita got interrupted by a happy excited voice,

"Helloooooooo bachoo and my darling wife"

Moloy entered the house with happiness and came towards them. But he asked them the reason of the tensed situation.

"Kya hua? tum sab log ese chonk kar kyu khade ho?", The silence didn't give him a good vibe,

"Bataao, kya baat hai? sab log tension main!!?. Anuu, Nivi, koyi kuch toh baatao?!"

"Main bataati hu!!", Veena entered with a panic Prerna. Prerna was actually calming down her mother.

"Veena!!??", Mohini exclaimed

"Mera pati, jo din raat iss company ke liye kaam kiya, aur badle main yeh mila hai??!!" Veena raised the envelop and asked everyone