Chapter 3

Anurag looked at the girl beside him with a smile and saw that she is completely immersed in the prayer

Anurag looked at the girl beside him with a smile and saw that she is completely immersed in the prayer. Her closed eyes and her devotion put some kind of belief in God for him. 

He has gone through a lot, living in oblivion is not at all easy. Forgetting about past, his family, friends and most importantly his childhood and living in present is kind a difficult situation altogether.
He was in London when his eyes opened after 1 year long coma. The doctor introduced him to his father. He has to believe, because there were no options left for him. He came to know about a big family waiting for him back in India. A mother, a sister, friends.... He has to believe, because he even got to know his name for the first time from that man, his father. Complete recovery again took almost 1 year. That 1 year made him to completely believe in that man, the effort and love came from that 60 year old man was overwhelming.

"Anu, prasad lelo" Thoughts halted with his mother's comcerned voice. He instinctively looked beside and saw a pair of eyes which were closed some moments before, looking back at him now. 

"Anu, prasad?!!" His eyes drifted to his mother and took the prasad from Panditji.

"Priyu, tum jaakar gaadi main jo saamaan rakha hai voh stall main rakhde" Prerna awkardly nodded her head and went from there

(BOLD AND ITALICS is the thoughts of characters)

Anurag ki aankhome kuch dard hai, pata nahi kya?!! Par, sab kuch bhoolkar jeena bhi mushkil  hoga na.

She walked towards the entrance thinking about Anurag's condition.

"Raamu kaakaa aap yeh mujhe dijiye, aur aap jaa kar Maata ki darshan karke aayiye" 

" Nahi nahi Prerna beta, tumse yeh udha nahi paayega"
" arre nahi kaakaa main hoon na, aap jaayiye"
"Par beta.."
"koyi baat nahi main madad kardoongi, aap jaayiye" Prerna turned back and saw Anurag.
"Theek beta" Ramu Kaakka went from there
Anurag: "Hai, voh... main"
Prerna: "Anurag"
"Tum mujhe jante ho?!"
Prerna smiled and started lifting the baggage. Anurag helped her and they both made their way towards the stall.