Chapter 71

The next day went with the arrangements for the evening party. And the most awaited moment came for everyone to celebrate the success,

Evening

Basu Baady

All set to receive the guests

Moloy, and Rajesh welcomed Sidharth and his colleagues to the party. Mohini and Nivi looking after the arrangements and needs of the guests. Prerna and Nandini came inside with Veena, Shivani, Maya, and Mahesh. Manik came there and greeted Sidharth and then welcomed everyone to the party. He ignored Nandini, but he is glancing at her secretly, and occasionally.

Moloy took the mic and greeted everyone and then he congratulated both Manik and Anurag.

"Ab Sidharth bhi mera beta ban gaya" Moloy patted Anurag's{Sid} shoulder and said affectionately. 

Manik is constantly looking at Nandini, but Nandini hides in every way possible. Anupam and Nivedita were also watching them suspiciously, but they didn't talk about this to each other.

Moloy declared about the details of collaboration and also announced that the legal papers will be going to exchange now only

Moloy declared about the details of collaboration and also announced that the legal papers will be going to exchange now only. At the same time, Manik accidentally collided with a waiter, and his suite got spoiled. So he went to his room for changing.

Rajesh called Nandini to give the legal document file to him, "Nandini beta voh files tumhare paas hai na?!"

"Ji nahi, voh Anurag ke paas hai"

"Acha beta Nandini, tum jaa ke voh zara leke aayegi?, Jaldi jaao beta"

"Kaaka, main le aaunga na!"

"Nahi Anupam, Nandini ko pata hai, voh file kaise dikhte hai"

Then a helpless Nandini went upstairs towards Manik's room. She was quite afraid to go to his room. This was noticed by Nivedita. 

Anupam started to go with Nandini, but Nivedita called him.

"Nivi, abhi kya kaam hai?!Main ab nahi aa sakta"

"Mujhe tumse baat karni hai, Anupam. Please"

"Dekh Nivi, abhi main tumhare saath koyi ladaayi nahi karna chahta"