Chapter 98

Morning

"Hey,.......{Zubin widened his eyes, and looked mesmerized, but then he came back to normal} Good morning Ms.Sherni..." Zubin wished Mukti when she came out of her room.

Mukti rolled her eyes and passed by him. Zubin followed her, and held her hand, "Hey, angry?! I'm sorry yaar, voh so gaya tha kal raat... was too tired..."

"I didn't complain," Mukti said in neutral tone.

"But.... I want you to complain, that's what girlfriends do, right?!"

"I'm not your girlfriend,"

Zubin made a mischievous movement of his tongue from one cheek to another.

"Hmm... {he leaned towards her face, and she leaned backward involuntarily} Looking beautiful" He whispered seductively to her and walked away before passing a wink at her. She stood rooted in her place amazed. {Girls outfits pic on the top}

.............

Elders are engaged in the puja preparations. Kishori called Ramu to bring the sweets for puja.

Anurag is waiting for Prerna, hiding behind a pillar. Soon he heard the sound of her anklets,

 Soon he heard the sound of her anklets,

He immediately went in front of her. Prerna is carrying sweets thali and shocked by his sudden encounter.

"Anurag?!! darra diya na mujhe!!... kahi yeh thali girr jati toh?!"

"Mujhe tumhe dekhna tha... hmm...Nivi di keh rahi thi ke, tum...aaj bahut... beautiful lag rahi hai, so I came to check" Anurag said with a bit of hesitation, tease, and romance.

Prerna smiled inwardly, "Achaa?... checking ho gaya hai toh, main jau?!" Prerna asked raising her eyebrows. But he didn't reply, rather he stared at her with love. Prerna blushed under his stare and she was about to go, but her anklet got stuck with her salwar border. 

Getting down on one knee, he helped her with the anklet issue and then stood up looking at her

"Saath mein chale?!... Ammamma ko batana bhi hai na?" Anurag said and extended his hand to take her hand in his.

....................

"Ramu, sweets kaha hai...?!" Kishori asked again and saw Anurag and Prerna coming towards her, hand in hand. She smiled seeing them together, and then Prerna gave her the sweets thali.

"Aaj toh bahut sundar lag rahi hai, meri Pari"  Kishori said while placing her palm over her cheeks lovingly. 

"Aur main Naani?!" Shivani came there with flowers.

"Tu toh meri gudiya hai na..." Kishori pampered her.

" Kishori pampered her

"Ammamma..." Anurag called Kishori

"Haa haa, mujhe pata hai, Pandit ji aate hi honge, aur tab tak puja ki preparations mein help karo meri" Kishori said with a fake attitude, just to tease him. Prerna and Shivani giggled, seeing his grumpy face.

"Nandu abhi tak tayar nahi huyi?!" Kishori asked, and at the same time, she heard Nandini's voice,

"Amms, kheer ready...lijiye" Nandini gave the kheer to Amms for the Puja.

"Kannaa...." Amms kissed her forehead looking at how beautiful she is.

" Amms kissed her forehead looking at how beautiful she is

........................

Puja started with everyone sitting in the hall, except Manik and Cabir.

"Manik kaha hai?!, Puja shuru ho gaya, voh abhi tak nai aaya?!" Kishori asked, and Nandini got tensed, whether Amms get angry. She was about to go, but,

"Main dekh kar aata hu", Anupam said and went to Manik's room.

........................

Manik's room

Anupam entered by calling Manik but started laughing at the situation.

"Anupam, don't laugh at me!!.... help karna!?" Manik said in frustration, standing with his hands on hips.

Cabir standing in front of him and thinking deeply about how to do the task.

.....................

Puja hall

Nandini is continuously looking at the door, waiting for Manik. But even Anupam didn't return yet. So she sneaked out from the puja, after informing Navya. But Anurag noticed it.

...............

Manik's room

Nandini walked towards his room but stopped at the door hearing their argument. She peeked inside to see what is happening.

"Cabir tu yeh kya kar raha hai... ?!" Manik asked in confusion

"Manik tu kuch derr silent mode pe reh na" Cabir said in frustration

"Vaise yeh kiska idea hai!!.... Manik tu yeh kyun kar raha hai?!, Agar nahi aata toh mat karo na..." Anupam said  helping him with the task.

Nandini saw the shocking situation, and her mouth opened looking at Manik.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................