Chapter 109

Mangalore

The puja got over and everyone did the aarti and the two couples received blessings from every elder. Happy moments.....

After dinner, the Basus got ready to go to the hotel, which was booked specially for this marriage

After dinner, the Basus got ready to go to the hotel, which was booked specially for this marriage. Since grooms and their brides can't share one roof the night before marriage, they had to leave, so that they can come with the baraats

"Achaa Maa ji, ab hum kal baaraat le kar aa jaayenge..." Moloy and Srikanth both folded their hands before everyone to say that they are leaving.

Manik immediately sneaked out from the back, holding Nandini's hand. Cabir noticed this and hit his own forehead for this over romantic, over dramatic Manik.

.............

Manik dragged Nandini to the terrace. The sky itself is so happy for their wedding, lots of stars everywhere, even they are twinkling around them.

"Manik, sab log neeche hai"

"Pata hai" he said while looking at their holding hands, and then walked towards the rails to see the night beach with her.

A cool breeze is continuously waving through them, which made goosebumps all over her skin.

Manik looked at the calm sea and then looked at the stars.

He sighed in satifaction, "Finally..... finally we are here, holding hands for the last time, {Nandini looked at him in tension, that why he is refering it as their last time, but then he completed his sentence} as boyfriend and girlfriend"

She immediately closed her eyes and prayed to her Ayyappa, just for that bit of a tensed thought. Then she held her grip around his arm, and leaned on to him sideways.

"So, Ms.Nandini Murthy, will you please spare some time with me....because, tomorrow I'm going to get married, and...my to be wife is somewhat possessive about me, so... you know"

"Ohh really Mr.Malhotra, then we should not waste time... because, I'm also going to get married tomorrow, and... my to be hubby is a very jealous kind of a man, so... you know"

"Oye... jealous!!?? aur main?!!" Manik looked at her with an irritated face. But Ms.Nandu is acting all innocent,

"Hoo!! main aapke baare mein nahi, balki meri to be hubby ke baare mein kaha tha"

.................................

Murthy House Front area

"Acha toh hum chalte hai, sab log dhak gaye honge na..." Srikanth said and then the Basus turned to go. But Mohini stopped and looked at Anurag, who is still standing there with the Murthys, bidding bye to the Basus. 

"Anu... tum vaha khade kyun ho!! chale?!"

"Maa... voh main aaj nahi aa raha hai, balki kal Nanni ki bidaayi ke baad main aap logon ke saath aa jaaunga"