Chapter 64

Evening

Asia Communication

"Ab?!" Prerna again showed him the corrected draft

"Tumne abhi tak yeh mail kyun nahi kiya?" He asked in a casual way

"What?, tum redo redo kehte rahe the na aaj poore din!?" She said in anger

"Really, koyi bhi kaam tumse time pe nahi ho paayega na" 

"Main yeh abhi mail karne jaa rahi hu, ab tum isse redo kehne ki zaroorat nahi hai, kyun ki main ab yeh aur nahi karnewaali" She walked out angrily, which made him smirk

.....................

.....................

Mumbai

"Mukti, tere program kab tak finish hogi?"

"April first week"

"Ok, main ek kaam karta hu, abhi Nandini ko call karta hu?"

Cabir dialed Nandini's number, waited for her to pick up...

{Parellel conversation}

"Hello"

"Nandini, main hu Cabir"

"Cabir..." she said in a sad voice

"Kya hua Nandini, tum theek toh hai?!"

"Hmm... haa" 

"Kya hua Nandini?, Manik?!"

"Kuch bhi theek nahi hai Cabir.... kuch bhi nahi... main" She started crying and told him everything happened till now and also added that she will be going back to Mangalore, once her work completes.

..................................

................................

Asia Communications

Prerna and Sid were the only people in that whole building, and of course the security.

"Main jaa rahi hu" Prerna said to Sid

"Mail kar diya?!"

"Yeah, bye"

"Okay chalo" He sid casually and started walking

"Kaha?!" She asked in confusion while walking with him

"Tumhare ghar aur kaha!"

"Toh..tum mujhe drop kar rahe ho?!" She taunted him with a victory smile

"Tum har baat pe sawaal kyun puchte ho?!"

"Sadu" She whispered and he smiled

Then they both entered the lift.

After some time, the lift stopped midway  suddenly.

"Lift ko kya hua?!"

"Dammn it!" Sid took his phone and dialed security's number. But unfortunately, he didn't pick up. Then he started to dial the other one, but suddenly lights went off and Sid's phone fell down from his hand. 

"Sir,  Zubin sir ko call kar ke dekhlo" She said while picking up his phone from the floor. She then gives it to him, but the screen light showed his face which is sweating badly, and his hands are shaking. This condition of him panicked Prerna, "Sir, kya hua? tum theek toh hai?! Yeh kya haal..."

Sid's condition is getting worse when he started seeing the visuals of his childhood disaster

"Maaaaaaaa.....Baabaaaaa.... mujhe bacha lo.... Baabaa.....mujhe darr lag raha hai....Maaa"

An 8-year-old boy running here and there and screaming and crying for help. The darkness in that untidy room made him panic and he started hitting on the doors and windows for help. Suddenly, the door opened and four men entered. They slapped him hard on his face due to which he fell down. Blood oozed out from his forehead and lips. He pleaded to them, but they dragged him to a corner and tied him up and then they sealed his mouth with a sticker. They went out leaving him in the darkroom and locked it from outside.

This made his condition even worse and he started having difficulty breathing

This made his condition even worse and he started having difficulty breathing. Prerna held him and made him sit on the floor and rubbed his hand and chest. "Sidharth, kya hua?!... tumhe.."

He tried to look at her and said in a broken voice, "I'..m ...clau...claus ...tro..ph..."

"Claustrophobic?!" She completed

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................