Chapter 107

The morning coated with the scent of Haldi at Murthy Mansion. Ladies are too busy with the preparation of the Haldi ceremony in both Bengali and South ways. Too much fun and excitement everywhere in watching and realizing how these two were mixing up well with each other. 

Girls' Room

The girls are all in yellow-colored traditional wears and they are helping Nandini and Prerna to get ready.

"Manik ya Bhaayi ka phone aaya kya?!!" Nandini asked while putting her floral earrings on her left ear.

"Hmmm... both are in out of order condition. Actually, all of them... I called Anupam a while back and he was still in his sleep" Nivedita told them while helping Prerna to tie her hair.

"Ayyappa!!, Yeh Manik bhi na... iska matlab, Dev ko bhi usne phone nahi kiya hoga!!"

"Dev ko?!... kyun? kya hua? Jenny theek hai?!" Mukti inquired

"Haa, voh log aaj subah London jaa rahe hai... Neonika Ma'am bhi hai saath mein"

"Really, yeh toh good news hai... Jenny ki treatment bhi ache se ho jaayenge..." Alya said

Door opened and they saw Navya coming into the room with her phone, scolding Cabir in it.

"Kya Cabir?! tum log abhi tak udha bhi nahi hai....!!! Manik aur Anurag ko jaldi se uda lo, un logon ka bhi haldi hai aaj...agar Nandu ki Amms ko pata chal gayi na... 

..... Nahi nahi main khud unhe batanewaali hu... Bye!"

She cut the call, and then winked at the girls.

..........................

..........................

"Arrey yaar.... jaldi udh jaa...{Cabir and Anupam started waking up the rest}... ahhh!! my head!!" Cabir placed his hands on his head, because of the hangover, and then kicked Zubin's back with his leg, "Abbeyy uddh"

Zubin startled and jumped on his feet, "Kyaa.... Cabirrr!??", he walked towards the washroom rubbing his butt.

"Ohhhh my head is throbbing" Anurag woke up from his bed

"Maine sab ke liye lemon water order kiya hai... tab tak fresh ho jaa...... Manik, Anurag, aaj tum dono ka haldi hai...{Anupam informed them, and then looked at the sleeping Manik in the middle of this chaos} Arreyy Manik ko koyi udhaa le"

Cabir stood up with hands on his hips, and then walked towards Manik. He leaned towards Manik's ear, and whispered, 

"Agar tu abhi bhi nahi udhe na...{then shouted} teri shaadi cancelleddddddddddd" 

Manik jumped out of the bed and then looked at Cabir baffled, "What?!"

"Yes, main nahi Amms.... kuch derr pehle Navya ki call aayi thi" Cabir said standing with a warning expression.

Manik just got realised about the date, time and place, and then he looked at the watch, "Ohh s***!!!" and then he ran towards the washroom. But at the same time, Anurag was also waiting for the washroom door to open. As soon as Manik reached the door, Anurag held its handle and looked at him in a threatening expression, "No, I'm first"

"S***, Anurag aaj tu fight mat kar... meri shaadi, matlab teri behan ki shaadi ki baat hai, agar time pe nahi gaya na, toh Amms ke saath saath Nandini bhi dump kar denge mujhe"

"Excuse me!! shaadi sirf tera nahi ho raha hai, mera bhi hai...FYI" Anurag quoted in a sarcastic manner. At that time, the washroom door opened, but Anurag and Manik grabbed Zubin's vest from both sides and pulled him outside and then they both entered the washroom and closed the door.

Baffled and confused Zubin 😵🥴 and then our very own Cabir, whose eyes were rolling on the ground,😳

"Manik... cheater, you cheated me with... with that... Anurag!!! How could you?!... I know he is handsome, but still!! Dost...Dost na rahaaa" Cabir dramatically grabbed the chair handle for support with his one hand, and the other one on his heart, and then wiped his fake tears with his handkerchief😢😪.

Dost na rahaaa" Cabir dramatically grabbed the chair handle for support with his one hand, and the other one on his heart, and then wiped his fake tears with his handkerchief😢😪

........................................

..................................

Kolkata

Airport

Dev is standing at the ticket counter for further verification. He looked sideways, through the glass door, towards the waiting area. Jennifer is sitting with Neonika by her side, but she is not paying any heed to her mother. Jennifer is sitting in an utter silence, void of any emotions on her face...

Dev smiled and then turned back to the counter, "Sir, the flight will be delayed for 1 hour... sorry for the inconvenience. Please use the waiting room"

Dev looked at his watch and then turned to look at Jennifer......

But...

His eyes widened in shock and then he ran towards the waiting area to look around.

He searched the entire waiting room for Jennifer, but turned towards the exit in disappointment

He searched the entire waiting room for Jennifer, but turned towards the exit in disappointment. He ran towards the exit door and collided with Neonika. The hot coffee from Neonika's hand splashed on his shirt...

"Dev, Sorry... maine dekha nahi... coffee bhi hot thi...oh god"

"Neonika Ma'am, Where is Jenny?!" Dev asked desperately, which confused Neonika

"Jennii....!!! voh toh yahi hai...{and then she looked inside the waiting room and got shocked}, Jenni?! Dev, voh toh yahi pe thi... par!!"

"Shit!!!" Dev muttered and then ran towards the exit area to search for Jenni, along with Neonika

........................

Airport Ticket counter

"Excuse me, can I get a change of flight?" Lady looked at the man standing before her, extending his ticket towards her. She took the ticket from him and then asked, "May I know what change do you want, sir?"

"The destination....I need to change the destination to Mangalore, and that too for the delayed flight" The man told her in a firm urgent tone.

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................