Chapter 1

Lionblaze woke up after a long sleep. It's been 13 moons since the greencough outbreak. At least he still had Jayfeather and Ivypool, who is the new clan deputy after Squirrelflight and Bramblestar died of hypothermia and greencough each. The new cat, Dawnflower, had become the new leader after Jayfeather was given a message by Starclan to choose Dawnflower.

"Wake up!" hissed Ashfall, the only one of Lionblaze's second litter to survive. Cinderheart, Sorrelstripe, Fernsong, and Hollytuft all poked their heads up in surprise. "Good. Mom, Dad, Dawnstar needs both of you. Jayfeather, Alderheart, and Ivypool will be there." "We'll be there." replied Cinderheart. Ashfall walked out, probably too let Dawnstar know they were coming. "Well it looks like we won't have a choice." replied Lionblaze jokingly. "I guess not..." replied Cinderheart, oblivious too what he said. "Well let's get going."

Lionblaze pokes his head into Dawnstar's den. He could see Jayfeather, Alderheart, Ivypool, and a black cat whom he doesn't know. "You needed us?" asked Lionblaze. "Yes come in." answered a creamy-orange cat at the end of the den. "What do you need from us? asked Cinderheart. " I need you to grab Graystripe. He left the camp a while ago to get fresh air and hasn't returned. We tried looking for him but couldn't." said Dawnstar, "That's why we need you. Now that Cloudtail is an elder, his nose doesn't work like it used too. Now you two are the best trackers with him unavailable." "That makes sense. We'll find him for you, but first, who is this?" asked Lionblaze. "This is Firestar's and Graystripe's old friend Ravenpaw!" said Dawnstar, "Which is strange because he was previously a Starclan member?" Dawnstar added quizzically.

Finally Jayfeather said something, "Why don't you two get going already!? We don't exactly have all day to find Graystripe!" Expected Jayfeather to say EXACTLY that. "We'll be on our way now." said Lionblaze. "Good. The quicker the better!" said Ivypool unusually optimistically. "Good luck out there!" said Dawnstar. "Why is everyone telling me good luck?" asked Lionblaze before leaving Dawnstar's den.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Alderheart said nothing as the whole interaction went on. He didn't really care about what was going on. He just wanted to get ready for the half-moon that was tomorrow. "Well that happened." said Alderheart rather blankly. "Well no duh!" replied Jayfeather, "Anyways I'm gonna go and check the amount of herbs we have left." "Alright," said Dawnstar, "and Alderheart. I need you to get some yarrow for just in case." "Yes ma'am!" said Alderheart.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Lionblaze had trekked along the lake knowing that Graystripe would be here. He was indeed at the shore of the lake. "Graystripe!" yelled Lionblaze. The grey tom turned around to see Lionblaze, "Dawnstar needs you." "Why?" the gray elder asked. "Because there is a friend waiting for you." Lionblaze answered. "Alright let's get going." Lionblaze just nodded as him, Cinderheart, and Graystripe headed for the camp.

Alderheart had found all the yarrow he could find without taking it all. He was heading back to camp when he saw a gingerish-golden color pass by really fast. When he meant fast, he meant fast. All of a sudden he was face-to-face with the cat that passed by. That cat seemed surprised, obviously not expecting him to be there. "Who are you?" was all Alderheart could ask with surprise. "Just passing by." the ginger tom said, all surprise on his face gone. "Just about to meet up with a few friends I know." the cat added. "Alright?" Alderheart said wondering why there was a random cat about as old as Jayfeather doing passing by the lake, let alone meet some friends he knows. He decided that warning Dawnstar would be the best idea of action.

Alderheart had just entered camp when cats were already talking about the cat he saw. Dawnstar knew. Ivypool knew. Even Cinderheart, Lionblaze, and Graystripe, who just got here, knew that the mysterious cat was in their territory as they had apparently saw a cat running by to where Alderheart was at. I'm starting to wonder what the cat really wants.