Chapter 3

Hollyleaf enjoyed Starclan. As much as she missed Lionblaze, Jayfeather, Dovewing, and Ivypool, she loved being in Starclan. Hollyleaf's mom, Leafpool, and dad, Crowstar, lived here. Firestar, Bramblestar, Squirrelflight, and Honeyfern lived here too. Her thoughts were interrupted when Firestar beckoned her too him. "What do you need Firestar?" Hollyleaf asked. "I need you to return too the clans." She did not expect that. "What do you mean return to the clans? What's the point of dying and joining Starclan when I'm told to go back moons later?" "Cause 'we' may or may not have given a prophecy too a loner. When I say 'we' I mean Yellowfang."
Lol I know this chapter started off really bad 😂

"Doesn't Yellowfang always have a reason to do things like that?" asked Hollyleaf. "Yes, but she did it in order too change what will happen. Long story short, she gave it too the loner early." "So she got the right cat, but the wrong timing." "Pretty much, yeah."

"Why do you need me to go back to the clans again?" "Because we need a cat that was once alive to return. You make a good choice because you don't exactly have many enemies with the Dark Forest residents. While the clans don't have to deal with the Dark Forest for many years, we as Starclan, as a whole, are getting attacked by the Dark Forest after they broke through the barrier last moon." "Alright fine! If I do this will you promise me too not include me in anymore prophecies?" "I can't guarantee that, but I'll try." "Thank you!" Hollyleaf said in semi-relief. "Now run along before Starclan finds out I sent you!" That was all Firestar had to say.

She ran all the way to where Starclan cats went to talk to the medicine cats and leaders. She saw the opening from when the medicine cats entered the world of Starclan. She thanked Starclan today was the half-moon, and used it to leave Starclan...and found herself under the water. I need to get out of the water, was her first thought after entering the world of the clans. Once she got out of the water, she started to head where Thunderclan was at. "Hey, who are you!?" yelled a cat.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
MJ was tired by the time he got to the Thunderclan camp. He was prepared to tell the cats what Cloud told him, only to be stopped by the cat presumably called Bumblestripe. "Hey, who are you and what are you doing here?" "I'm here to tell your clan a message my friend got from his ancestors about you guys, and no, he doesn't believe in Starclan." The light grey tom moved over to let him pass.

"Who is this?" A creamy-orange she-cat asked. "Don't know his name, but he said his friend's ancestors told him something about our clan or maybe all the clans." said what he still presumed to be Bumblestripe. "My name is MJ, and I presume that your Dawnstar and the cat behind me is Bumblestripe." "How did you?" Bumblestripe asked. "I'm the cat that ran by many of your Warriors. I was indeed meeting up with my friends." meowed MJ. "Well I guess we'll talk about this now in my den."
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
After MJ explained the prophecy, Dawnstar had a look of terror cross her face. She could feel. How would one cat take all the clan cats out, unless... "I think one of the clan cats might be that cat. It could explain why this cat would be able to take us out. It be from the inside!" Dawnstar concluded. "It may very well be just that!" meowed the ginger tom. How could an outsider get a message about this and not me or a med cat.

"Well I need to go. Your Warriors don't exactly seem to like me." said MJ. "You sure you don't want to stay for a bit?" asked Dawnstar. "Yeah I'm sure. I live just outside your border, so it won't be a long walk." "Alright. Well thanks for warning us. We'll let the other clans know." The gingerish-golden tom just nodded his head and left the camp.

"Well what do we do now?" asked the surprisingly quiet Bumblestripe. "We shouldn't let Shadowclan know." "Why not?" "Because there is a cat there called Redclaw." "You mean their deputy!" "Yes."

The light grey looked her with his amber eyes in circles with surprise that quickly ebbed away. "Alright Dawnstar. I'll get a group of cats to go to the other clans except Shadowclan...Now I sound like I'm your deputy ha." Bumblestripe went to let Ivypool know that he was gonna get some cats to go the other clans except Shadowclan. Even though he was surprised, he wasn't able to hide the relief in his eyes either. He must be thinking about Dovewing more than likely.