Chapter 13

Thunderclan was celebrating. They had finally released themselves from Shadowclan's and Riverclan's grasp, and their new deputy was Lionstripe when he got Silentpaw as his apprentice, whom he promised to teach some amazing battle moves.

Dawnstar, Lionstripe, and Fernsong grew out of their depressed states and were happy cats once more.

While it stung that Ivypool wasn't with them anymore, the clans still had something to look forward. A prophecy that could save them. They already knew who three of the cats were. They were none other than, Lionblaze, Jayfeather, and Dovewing.

That only left two. Lionstripe still pondered who the cats were. I can't be one of those cats. Though the shadow thing would be a fun ability, Lionstripe stifled a mrowww of amusement. He was right next to the entrance for the warriors den think to himself. "What you thinking 'bout that's so funny?"

Lionstripe turned around to see Strikeclaw, the very few cats that stood by his side when he was accused of attempting to feed the clan poppy seeds. "Just thinking about the prophecy, and how ironic that Lionblaze, Jayfeather, Hollyleaf, Dovewing, and Firestar were related to me, and how they were all in at least a prophecy." Strikeclaw just looked at him, "Knowing you, you don't think your apart of that prophecy?" Lionstripe knew he could trust Strikeclaw to go on his instincts. "No I do not." Lionstripe meowed cooly. Strikeclaw looked unsure about Lionstripe's decision, but didn't say anything. That was when Strikeclaw looked behind Lionstripe and his eyes grew the size of the moon. Lionstripe turned around to see what was behind him.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Alderheart had left the medicine cat den, just to find a group of Windclan and Skyclan warriors walking inside the camp, and they were all very badly injured. Jayfeather and Alderheart rushed to the hurt cats. "What in the name of Starclan happened?" Jayfeather asked. "Shadowclan and Riverclan attacked our camp." Runningstar spat blood from his mouth. Alderheart turned around too see Lionstripe, Strikeclaw, and Dawnstar walking toward the clan cats.

"I'm guessing Shadowclan and Riverclan didn't like that you had all their medicine cats and Dovewing." Dawnstar asked cooly.

Lionstripe looked scared to death at how injured the cats were. "We need more poppy seeds, but..." Alderheart saw Jayfeather shake his head. He could tell the tom didn't want to be reminded that the cat who tried to put all of Thunderclan was still on the loose. "We were able to bring a lot of herbs with us since we all were able to escape!" Willowshine exclaimed.

Alderheart looked at Jayfeather, just to see happiness in the old tom's eyes. Alderheart didn't say anything since the tom didn't have the leisure to be happy all the time.

He could tell Lionstripe noticed as well, as the tom was shifting uncontrollably in an obvious battle on letting Dawnstar know, or let his brother have the happiness. To which he chose the ladder. Lionstripe kept quiet.

"We should get these herbs to the medicine cat den as soon as possible!" Lionstripe yowled. The medicine cats nodded and headed off.

The leaders and their deputies, Violetstar and Leafshade, and Runningstar and Volefang, walked up to them. "Thank you Thunderclan!" Runningstar replied gratefully.

"We are allies, are we not Runningstar?" Dawnstar asked. Runningstar looked even more grateful.

Lionstripe looked at Alderheart. "Why don't you go and do some medicine cat stuff for a bit? Help the others out." Lionstripe suggested. Alderheart dipped his head in respect and walked away.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Lionblaze stared at Dawnstar and Lionstripe as Alderheart and Strikeclaw walked away from them.