Chapter 17

Dawnstar soon had everyone get ready for the plan. Dustflight and the other cats that betrayed Shadowclan and Riverclan were helping as much as they could.

She looked toward the prisoners. Almost no one ever mentioned prisoners. The 'prisoners' helped too as they would rather be in an inclusive environment rather than basically a dual-leader dictatorship.

They, alongside Dustflight and Adderstripe, were thinking about making their own clans far from here. They had a few names in mind like Stormclan, Pathclan, Gazeclan, and Shineclan, but that was all the names they could think of.

The creamy-ginger leader stared into the sky as the sun was slowly rising as she was thinking out-loud, This will be interesting. I still need too announce the new deputy and do final preparations for what will happen next.

"Dawnstar! The defenses around the camp have been secured!" Dawnstar nodded with approval at the grey tom that was Ashfall. Dawnstar noticed that his father and mother, Lionblaze and Cinderheart, rarely spoke with Ashfall. They are rather busy with other things too. They never really found the time to talk to others other than Jayfeather, Alderheart, I-Ivypool, a-and Li-Lionstripe. The she-cat could no longer think. Dawnstar had to stop thinking or else she would cry at thinking about those that left or died.

Dawnstar put them in the back of her mind, but she cried anyway. Lionstripe was gone. Alderheart had died. Ivypool? Dead! Daisy? Also dead! Molewhisker didn't make it either.

Dawnstar remained in her den instead of checking on the preparations so that the clans couldn't see her weakness. At least she gets to talk to a friend once she leaves again for "fresh air".

~^~

Ravenpaw made his way out of the warriors den. After Lionstripe had left, Dawnstar insisted that he get a warrior name and he accepted it. For the rest of his life and death, he would now be known as Ravenwing.

Ravenwing stepped into the "lovely" pouring rain and started to look around the clearing and saw his old pal Graystripe.

"How's the old lug doing huh?" Ravenwing asked.

Graystripe looked genuinely surprised that Ravenwing was talking to him, and how young Ravenwing was, "I haven't really seen you much since the day you returned to the clans! Bramblestar told me you died and then you show up alive!"

Ravenwing mused a little, "Starclan was very insistent that I get my warrior name with the clans so off they sent me moons after my death!"

Graystripe laughed a little, "Starclan is rather really mysterious, but more crazy than they've ever been!"

Ravenwing meowed his agreement before he said goodbye to his old friend and went to talk to Lionblaze, Jayfeather, Cinderblaze, and Strikeclaw.

"What's with you so intent on actually believing that Lionstripe would ever turn on his own family?!" Cinderblaze yelled at Strikeclaw, "Not even Jayfeather thinks he did it so why you?!"

On second thought, I should talk to Cloudfoot, Dustflight, Quakepelt, or Dovewing and let them deal with their issue over there.

Ravenwing turned around suddenly and accidentally ran into Violetstar, "I'm sorry Violetstar I didn't mean to-" "Calm down Ravenwing. I know you didn't mean too. Now I am on my way to check on Dawnstar, is she still in her den?"

Ravenwing looked at the creamy ginger leader's den, "I believe so. Haven't seen her leave her den at all today."

Violetstar looked at the black tom with gratitude, "Thanks Ravenwing. You have a good day!"