Chapter 21

(Present)

The battle had begun. The combined forces of Windclan, Skyclan, and Thunderclan made their attempt to lower Riverclan and Shadowclan morale. To make them slowly see Froststar and Redstar for what they are, monsters. And if they knew that already and were willing to kill for their leaders, then they would pay with their life!

Lionblaze looked around his surroundings and he could see Dustflight and Adderstripe trying to convince some of the ShadowClan and RiverClan cats to help stop the tyrannical clans.

"Lionblaze, look out!" A voice called out. Lionblaze looked just in time to see three warriors heading his way.

Lionblaze clawed the three cats that dared get in his way. Something seemed...off...How was he able to do that?! I haven't been able to do that since...! Lionblaze soon dawned on a new realization. This isn't just about having the three returning to fight and bring along two other additions, Starclan has returned the power of three! And this prophecy was also no longer a prophecy of four! This was now a prophecy of five!

~^~

Adderstripe and Dustflight looked at each other, "Please Stonepelt and Echodapple! We need your help!" Adderstripe pleaded.

"By the looks of things, no you don't. You are obviously winning." Stonepelt reasoned.

"Then at least join so that this can all end sooner!" Dustflight hissed.

Echodapple looked at her brother worryingly, "You're not one to hiss?"

Dustflight turned to his sister, "Listen, Echodapple! As you can clearly see, things are a little stressful right now! We need your help so that this can end sooner rather than later! The longer this goes on, the more deaths there are!"

Echodapple and Stonepelt remained unconvinced, "I am sure three strong and powerful clans will do well against two weak and pitiful clans." Stonepelt tried to reason again.

Dustflight had to agree that that made sense. Shadowclan and Riverclan were pretty weak while Thunderclan, Skyclan, and Windclan managed to thrive despite their losses, but still, "Shadowclan and Riverclan may be weak, but will that make this fight easy, will it prevent vast casualties?"

Echodapple and Stonepelt thought about what the brown tabby said, "I guess you are right for once." Echodapple teased.

Dustflight slitted his eyes and Echodapple shut up, clearly getting his message.

Adderstripe looked worryingly to her right, "The fight is starting to head our way. You have to make a decision now!"

Dustflight looked in her direction, and sure enough, the fight was closer to them than before. Dustflight noticed that in the middle was Lionblaze! It was as if the warriors couldn't touch him!

Dustflight looked around the area. Lionstripe was nowhere to be seen, though Dustflight could swear he saw him in multiple different areas at once where warriors would suddenly collapse! Hollyleaf and Dovewing were side by side fighting, Bumblestripe and Amberclaw not far away.

Dustflight would look at Hollyleaf's paws, noticing that leaves and foliage would move near them without being disturbed! Dovewing looked like she was overwhelmed! Every time someone screamed in pain, it was as if someone were screaming right in her ear! Those five are not normal whatsoever! Something just isn't right! Dustflight could see Lionblaze confront Lionstripe, making it clear that Lionstripe was indeed there, and the two appeared to have been talking to each other.