Chapter 9

It had been four moons since Lionstripe revealed his secret, and three since he revealed his last secret. The ginger tom had fallen into isolation. He was confined to camp which didn't help the poor tom. Quakepelt left her den. I should've said something, she screamed at herself in her mind. Now he hates me...We were friends for so long...Ivypool left the warriors den to give out the patrols, "I want Bumblestripe, Strikeclaw, Sorrelstripe, and Quakepelt to go on the border patrol, and Strikeclaw, Cloudfang, Lightstream, and Lionstriii...I mean Lionblaze on a hunting patrol."

Quakepelt was walking through the forest to get to the border. "We're here!" hissed a Shadowclan cat. "What do you want now Shadowclan?" Strikeclaw hissed. "We want...Thunderclan gone." As if it was a signal, Shadowclan and Riverclan cats started to pour out of Shadowclan's side of the forest. "Do you wish to surrender here, or do you want to die" Redclaw asked. "Wait where's Leapstar?" Cloudfang asked. Cats started to shift their feet. Strikeclaw whispered in her ear, "Run! Go warn Thunderclan!" Quake looked over too Sorrelstripe, and the she-cat nodded. Both of them, alongside Strikeclaw and Cloudfang ran.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Lionstripe was bored. He had nobody to talk too other than Dappledtail. They both were wrongfully accused. He had seen Dappledtail walk into the nursery when the prey was brought inside the clan, and hadn't left since. He was just hitting a moss ball when Mousefang's new kits came running in. "It's a Riverclan cat. We must chase them out." Lionstripe twitched his whiskers in amusement. He didn't like kits, but it was these two that he particularly liked. "Oh yeah, well this Riverclan cat is here to take all the moss from Thunderclan." Lionstripe meowed. "We can't let you do that!" Screamed the youngest one Tornadokit. The older one by two hours, Silentkit, lived up too his name.

The three ended up messing around most of the day. The two kits obviously got in trouble the whole time, cause why would a bored, depressed warrior be the one that did the most. As per usual, by the end of the day, he got a stern warning from Mousefang to stay away from the two. He spent the rest of the day sleeping in the sun, after he got kicked from the warriors den.

Without warning, Quakepelt, Sorrelstripe, Cloudfang, and Strikeclaw ran out into the camp screaming, "Shadowclan and Riverclan are going too attack the camp!" All the warriors prepared their defenses. The hunting came back, and as soon as they were told what is going too happen, they left the prey in the fresh-kill pile and guarded it. Their reasoning was that they could destroy it or steal prey. The real reason was probably because they took a long time to get the prey they did.

Thunderclan was on high alert once Shadowclan and Riverclan stormed into the camp. Everyone was willing to lay down their lives right then and there. As soon as the opponents reached the Thunderclan cats, all Dark Forest went loose. Claw met claw, and Shadowclan and Riverclan weren't planning on fighting fairly. Lionstripe could already see cats from the two opposing clans making their way too the nursery. Oh no they don't. Lionstripe sprinted toward the nursery and blocked the cats way. "Your not entering this part of the camp." Lionstripe hissed. A black tom hissed back at him, "We aren't here for a tour, we're here to take Thunderclan's land." The tom paused for a bit, "Wait you're that tom cats have been talking about. Looks like Thunderclan doesn't treat you so nicely. Why don't you help us and we'll treat you like one of us?"

Lionstripe was all too familiar with that trick. He had fallen for that trick and it almost cost someone's life. "I won't join you. This clan may treat me horribly, but at least they aren't a clan of murderers!" Lionstripe hissed. The tom didn't expect to hear Lionstripe's answer. The tom was going to speak but Lionstripe didn't let him. He attacked all three of the opposing cats. They didn't know if Lionstripe was stupid or bold. They decided to attack back, and within seconds, Lionstripe sent two of them running. The tom that tried too convince him to join them, stared at him wide-eyed, "How did you do that?" The tom asked. "Get lost!" Lionstripe hissed. The tom ran off before Lionstripe changed his mind. That's when Lionstripe realized something.