Chapter 26 (Epilogue)

Dawnflower slowly woke up to squirming. She looked down and watched as she saw four kits suckling. One was a grey tabby, the other was black, and the other two were golden tabbies.

Lionstar just smiled, "Beautiful kits aren't they." Lionstar continued smiled, "What were the names you decided on?"

She was still mad at the tom for leaving the naming up to her, but she couldn't blame him. The moment he had become leader, Pebblestream and the RiverClan tom, Sparkbolt, had a kit who was named, Redkit, and RiverClan claimed that since Sparkbolt was of RiverClan descent, that the kit was theirs righfully, even though Sparkbolt had joined ThunderClan instead of staying with RiverClan or joining SkyClan, "I was thinking of something like the golden she-cat to be Goldenkit, the golden tom to be Lionkit, the grey tom to be Mousekit, and the black she-cat to be Hollykit."

Lionstar just continued smiling. "Beautiful names for beautiful kits!" Lionstripe exclaimed loudly. Many cats were looking in their direction.

Many cats were stifling purrs of amusement. Others weren't so lucky and burst out laughing. Thunderclan was free once more.

They had escaped the grasps of Shadowclan and Riverclan. They had defeated and killed their power hungry leaders, Redstar and Froststar.

Adderstripe left the clans in search of other cats and would form her own clans alongside Dustflight. One that will follow the warrior code, and put their trust in Starclan.

Willowshine and Jayfeather were allowed to be mates since they had Kestrelflight as medicine cat of Thunderclan. Though Jayfeather decided to stay as a medicine cat and be a mate for reasons unknown. StarClan has yet to say anything about it.

Kestrelflight's apprentice, Fernclaw, returned to Windclan while Kestrelflight stayed.

Dovewing and Bumblestripe reconciled and became really good friends again.

The only problem was where in the world Pebblestream was.

The grey she-cat was noticeably absent a lot. Lionstar ignored it though, and just focused on rebuilding the clan, as Pebblestream often brought back moss and brambles for rebuilding.

Lionstar left the side of his mate to see the repairs. A storm had brewed by. But something felt off about it. Lionstar looked up at the sky, to see red dots in the morning sky. Lionstar thought about why there would be red dots in the clear day before looking at Redkit...Lionstar knew immediately that the red tom would have something to do with what held in the future. The five may have had the power of the stars in their paws, but that red tortoiseshell tom...he held the future of the stars and clans in his paws

-:-:-:-:-

Dovewing watched from inside the nursery as Firestorm and Bumblestripe talked to each other as Lionstar walked out...Her other son, now Jaystorm, had left with Dustflight and Adderstripe to find a new territory and form new clans. Dovewing just wished he was okay. Dovewing knew that the queens would have her back though if he wasn't...But Dovewing had a feeling he would be all right.

-:-:-:-:-

Once Bumblestripe was done with his conversation with Firestorm, he walked over to where Jayfeather, Kestrelflight, and Willowshine were speaking, "Am I interrupting something?" the grey tabby asked.

Kestrelflight looked at Bumblestripe, "Oh no no! I was just wrapped up what I was telling them. They are all yours now!"

Bumblestripe purred as Kestrelflight began to walk away, "Alright Jayfeather, fetch me some moss!"