Chapter 22

It was finally done! The war between ThunderClan, WindClan, and SkyClan against the ShadowClan/RiverClan coalition was done and over!

Firestar looked at Ashblade, "Let's hope that there will be peace for awhile...The clans can't go through another disturbance in such little time..."

Ashblade nodded in agreement.

Three cats cleared their throats behind the two StarClan residents

Firestar turned to see Bluestar, Leafstar, and Swiftstar, "Didn't expect to see you three here. What brings you guys to me? You've made it clear that you don't bother me unless it is important."

Bluestar and Leafstar looked at Swiftstar, an ancient RiverClan leader from when SkyClan was still with the clans at their first home, "Want to start?" Bluestar asked.

Swiftstar looked at the former ThunderClan leader in gratitude, "That would be well appreciated. It has come to our attention, another prophecy. But this time, it is something not even Yellowfang can delay nor speed up."

Firestar nodded. Yellowfang was the reason that the clans didn't destroy each other. The outcome would more than likely been different if Yellowfang had waited.

Swiftstar continued speaking, "When the lion dies, it will cause vengeance and hatred. It will lead to destruction and everything we once knew may go away if the red spotted robin goes above and beyond. It will be the cause of death and only the frost can lead the robin to it's choices that could lead to either destruction and death or hope and safety."

~^~

Bumblestripe looked at Dovewing, glad that she was mostly unharmed from the battle, "Why do you keep looking at me Bumblestripe?" Dovewing asked, Firestorm and Jaypaw by her side.

"I'm just glad that you are okay." Bumblestripe mewed.

Lionstripe gave him a look, "You sure that is all?"

"Yeah. Unlike you when you gave us a reason why you came back." Bumblestripe meowed back.

"What do you mean by that?"

Bumblestripe looked at the ginger tabby, "Don't think I haven't noticed that Dawnstar would leave the camp on a daily basis! She hasn't ever left the camp on a day-to-day basis until you left. Dawnstar must've said something that made you come back, eh? Kits maybe?"

Bumblestripe could see that he was on to something when Lionstripe looked away in embarrassment.

"Stop teasing Lionstripe, Bumblestripe!" Dovewing hissed.

"Whatever Dovestar says." Bumblestripe smirked.

Dovewing slit her eyes, "....I suggest for your sake the you never call me that again"

"Alright, alright!" Bumblestripe surrendered.

Lionstripe smirked, obviously knowing that Bumblestripe would say that.

"And you, quit smirking at this mouse-brain!"

"Ouch." Bumblestripe mumbled. This is getting hilarious!

Dovewing ignored Bumblestripe, "Mouse-brain brings up some good points, why would Dawnstar keep leaving camp daily after you left?"

Lionstripe's smirked dropped, "How would I know? I've been out of territory until now."

Dawnstar sighed, "Just tell them already..."

"You sure?"

"........."