Chapter 4

Dovewing was really annoyed with the new deputy of Shadowclan. Redclaw was really full of himself. Many cats thought he was worst than Tigerstar, formerly Tigerheart, at his inflated ego and pride. They were right. He really was worst. Before she could finish her thoughts, Leapstar, the new Shadowclan leader after Tigerstar died of battle wounds, beckoned her to the leader's den.

"When you enter this den, please don't gasp, or make a loud noise that will attract the entire clan. Do you understand?" asked the new leader. "I guess?" answered the confused Dovewing. "It can't be!" Dovewing quietly yelled knowing not too attract Shadowclan's attention. The black she-cat in front of her didn't answer for a moment. Finally the black cat answered, "I'm afraid it can be Dovewing."
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
MJ had just gotten back too his den when he found Quake stalking inside it. Well here I go, he thought. "*Ahem*" The brown and white she-cat immediately spun around. "What are you doing here?" MJ asked. "Uhhhhmmmmmn..." The she-cat obviously had no idea what to do. "Just saw...a mouse coming in. Yeah a mouse!"

"What would a mouse be doing in here?" MJ asked. She obviously didn't want to give herself away. "There were some poppy seeds in here." I wished I was a twoleg, so I can facepalm myself from hearing the dumbest thing I've ever heard, "Your aware that mice don't eat poppy seeds, right?" The look on her face told me she knew she was caught. "Fine! I was here to eat your food!" "And?" "I've been doing it for a while..." Quake reluctantly admitted. "Well now that's settled."meowed MJ. Quake eyes shined in quick relief that was destroyed immediately, "You owe me some chocolate now." "But how do I get any chocolate?" "Go to the twolegplace! Where else will you get chocolate?" "I guess your right..."

That had just gotten to the twolegplace, and already, there were a lot of chocolate. This is a dream come true, the ginger tom thought. "So what's the plan MJ?" The brown and white she-cat asked.

As soon as he was finished telling Quake his plan, she looked appalled. "Your telling me to steal from a twoleg!" Quake isn't the type to steal, which makes this moment so much better. "Yes, yes I am." replied MJ. He was trying so hard not to laugh. "Fine! Only because I 'owe you' the chocolate." Quake growled. The she-cat ran off to the place closest that has chocolate.

MJ was enjoying his new chocolate stash while Quake cleaned herself up. The poor she-cat didn't have the same ability at getting chocolate like he did. Plus she got a lot of dust and old chocolate on her when she was running away from the old twoleg. "I will NEVER forgive you for this!" Quake hissed. "It was worth it." was the only thing he could say without busting out in laughter. "Well we should meet up with Barley and Cloud." "I guess we should." The two were began their way to Cloud and Barley.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
"It can't be!" screamed the grey she-cat in front of her. "I'm afraid it is Dovewing," said the black she-cat, "Firestar sent me to watch you, Lionblaze, Jayfeather, and a few other cats that are loners." "But how Hollyleaf?" asked Dovewing. Hollyleaf didn't want to say anything because that would have given away information to the clans they shouldn't know about Starclan. It would give Starclan a weakness. "Firestar managed to move my body from the ground so I can re-enter it." Hollyleaf lied. "Ok..." the grey she-cat looked disappointed, and Hollyleaf knew why.

She wanted to be able to see Firestar, Tigerstar, Dovewing's two deceased kits, Briarlight, and many other cats like Foxleap and Icecloud. "Well Thunderclan needs to know I'm alive Leapstar." "I know Hollyleaf." Hollyleaf couldn't wait to see Jayfeather and Lionblaze again.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
When MJ and Quake got to the meeting place, they quickly realized Barley wasn't there. "Cloud, where's Barley?" "He died yesterday...His throat was cut open...Nobody knows w-who d-did i-i-it."

Cloud was clearly trying his best not to cry out, MJ on the other side, couldn't put away his emotions away as easily. I didn't know he was this emotional before. He isn't like this when he hears sad stuff like this. Not after... "Well I-I guess i-it's time t-to tell y-you why I called you here a few days ago." said Cloud interrupting Quake's thoughts.

All of a sudden he regained his composure and recited a prophecy that was never to be spoken too any cat. Clan or tribe. Loner or rogue. Stray or kitty-pet. A prophecy that was never supposed to happen. "Blood will run. No cat can stop it. Only the cat that disperses in shadows, the cat of dreams, the cat of hearing and sight, the cat of the leaves, and the cat with the strength of a lion will prevent the red claws of the enemy."