First Achievement

Izuku's POV

   I jumped from building to building while I scanned the city. Everything seemed normal until I saw a girl getting cornered by two men in an alleyway. I observed them for a while and jumped down to the ground.

   "Hello, may I ask what's going on here?" I asked. I could feel my eyes glow a steady green.

   "Get out of the way, brat! We have something to settle with that girl!" A man growled. 

   "How annoying..." I narrowed my eyes at the two men. "I'll give you two choices, run or we can just do this the hard way."

   "Hmph, like you can do anything. Kid, it's two against one. Just leave." The other man spoke. 

   "Fine, let's do it the hard way. Seems like I can't get anything through that thick skull of yours." I sighed, giving them and bored look. 

   I activated all three of my quirks, just for fun, I guess. I really didn't have a reason to do it but I got bored...

   I created crystals at their feet so that they wouldn't be able to move. I made sure that they wouldn't be able to use their quirk before stepping up to them. I stared straight into their eyes, using Kitsune to brainwash them. 

   I closed my eyes and I could feel the glow fading to a small dim light. The two men fell limp and I made the crystals disappear. I sighed turning to leave.

   "W-Wait! Thank you for saving me...Can I have your name?" I heard the girl's voice from behind me. I turned back to look at her.

   "You can call me Hexx." I smiled. "Welp, hope you have a good day!"

   I jumped away and climbed onto the near building, observing the city for a new target. 

Time Skip

   I yawned as I sat on the highest building. It was nearly 10:30pm and I have already stop 5 criminals. How tiring and sad to know that there are such people in the world.

   I stretched out my arm and stared at a mark that appeared on it. It suddenly appeared during the day and whenever I used any of my quirks, it would start glowing brightly. Whenever I touched it, it would sting and disappear for about 5 minutes. 

   I sighed and summoned two small kitsunes. They also appeared during the day, while I was eating my lunch to be exact. They claimed themselves to be my guardian spirits. Although they could transform into a half human, half kitsune, or anything else, or even make themselves larger, they said they preferred being small.

   "Akari and Ikari, what should I do now?" I asked them, smiling a bit as I petted them.

   Akari was a blue fox spirit and he had golden marks. He was the kitsune of light, or you can just call him a Tengoku, I guess. Ikari is Akari's younger sister and she is a kitsune of darkness, or a Kukan.

   "I guess you could practice your kitsune powers." Akari said, lightly biting my finger. "I mean, you can be so much more powerful with that! You do know that you have 11 other kitsune guardians, right?"

   "I do?" I asked. Akari facepalmed and Ikari turned to me with a shocked expression.

   "Oh! My! Gosh! You didn't know that?!" Ikari screeched. I winced and nodded. She sighed. "Well, there are 13 types of kitsunes, Kaze (Wind), Chikyu (Earth), Kasai (Fire), Kawa (River), Tengoku (Heaven/Light), Sanda (Thunder), Yama (Mountain), Kukan (Void/Darkness), Seishin (Spirit), Jikan (Time), Mori (Forest), Umi (Ocean), and Ongaku (Music)."

   "We are just two type of the power you possess. With more control and practice with your powers, you will be able to control every 13 powers and addition to that, there are other stuff kitsunes can do so I guess you'll have those powers too." Akari said while Ikari jumped onto my head.

   "Oh! Okay, I got it." I laughed. "So I have 11 more guardians?"

   "Yeah, we were the only ones that came to you today because the others aren't awakened yet. They probably won't show their physical form even when they are awakened though." Ikari said, yawning. "You have to be more connected with your inner kitsune or spirit, whatever, to awaken all of them."

   "I got it. Thanks." I said, placing Akari on my shoulder. "Well, let's get going. Mom's going to get mad and worried if I get back late."

The Next Day

   I woke up to see Akari and Ikari sleeping on my bed. I chuckled, going to the restroom to take a shower.  I came out and changed into my vigilante outfit. I woke up the two kitsune spirits and gave them their breakfast. I made our lunch and placed it into a bag so that I will be able to carry it around. I ran out the house, clutching my bag, after saying bye to my mom.

   "So, I thought you guys were going to help me train my powers." I said, jumping onto a building. 

   "Well, yes and no. We can tell you the training methods and stuff but we can't actually do it with you. You're the owner of the quirk so we can't use our powers unless you allow us to." Ikari said, turning smaller and crawling into my bag. 

   "We'll be able to use our powers only in a time of urgency or only when you allows us. The only thing we can do it shapeshift." Akari said, copying what Ikari did. "We'll help you later."

   "You guys are so lazy." I huffed, rolling my eyes. "Don't eat my lunch, got that?"

   "We won't!" I heard their muffled voices and couldn't help but laugh.

   "You better not." I smiled as I stared down on the city. "That's the only thing I have, you know."