Bakugou Katsuki

Izuku's POV

   It was the second day since I got here, a nice Sunday afternoon. I'm going to start attending classes starting tomorrow. I've already gotten closer to most of the kids that's I'm going to be classmates with. 

   The kitsunes didn't have much problems either. Although, they don't like to show themselves to others, they have gotten pretty comfortable in their own space, or well...dimension, so I didn't have much to worry about.

   Denki and Mineta, I think, they were asking me how to flirt with girls.

   "You want to see how to flirt with girls?" I asked. They nodded. "Then go to google, search up how to flirt with girls."

   "No! We want to learn from experienced people!" Denki said.

   "What makes you think that I'm experienced?" I laughed. "I'm just merely too irresistible."

   "..." Mineta looked at me with a weird face. "Dude...that's true."

   'WTF?! It was a joke!' I thought, nearly spitting out my orange juice. 'Well...That's nice to know.'

   Denki and Mineta sighed, shuffling away from me as I stuffed the last bit of toast into my mouth. 

   I watched them go look up how to flirt with girls on google...They are really stupid when it comes to these...I think they're just stupid though. I chuckled and tap them on the shoulder.

   "Watch and learn." I whispered, pointing towards the group of girls in the kitchen.

   They nodded and followed me as I walked up to the girls and flirted with them. They started to blush and I came back.

   "Ha! Beat that, you dimwits!" I smirked as I pushed Denki and Mineta towards the girls.

   I watched them as they got beat by the girls. I kind of feel bad for them. 

   "..." Denki glared at me as I laughed. 

   I'm pretty sure Todoroki laughed as well. Just a small smile but still. 

   "Well, anyways...What do you guys do in class?" I asked, plopping myself onto the couch next to Todoroki. "It seems pretty boring...Just a bunch of lectures and not any hands on training..."

   "Umm...I don't know." Kirishima said, coming down from upstairs. "I mean, after coming to UA, my skills have improved but I still lack in experience..."

   We continued talking about our own experiences until...Mr. Katsuki Bakugou came.

   "F*cking Deku!" He yelled once he saw me. Rowdy as usual... "Fight me one on one! Quirkless wannabe!"

   "Well, Kacchan...You haven't changed..." I rolled my eyes. "You should get rid of that pesky attitude of yours and then fight me. Your pride will get the best of you!"

   "You! You!" Kacchan yelled. "I'm going to kill you!"

   "Fight me! I dare you!" I retorted. "Let's show the whole class how I beat your ass!" 

   "Woah!" Sero shouted. "Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!"

   I snapped my fingers and everyone was teleported to a different dimension. Not the realm of the kitsunes though.

   "What the f*ck?!" Kacchan screamed.

   "Welcome to my world!" I laughed, stretching my arms out. "I come here sometimes when I feel very stressed. Do you like it? It's also my training place!"

   "Woah..." Was all that they said.

   "Come on Kacchan! You said you wanted to fight!" I said, smiling at him innocently. "Too scared?"

   "..." He glared at me.

   "Cat got your tongue?" I smirked. "Let's fight! I'll show you how much I'm worth...After all those years of bullying...I've gotten stronger."

   I closed my eyes and opened them. I felt my heart pulsing and I could feel the power surging through my veins.

   I flicked my arms to create seats for my classmates and faced Kacchan again.

   He dashed at me but I dodged, grabbing his arm and pinning him down. I smashed his head down to the floor and got up, leaving him coughing on the floor. I brushed my clothes clean and started walking to the audience.

   But before I even reached it, I could feel Kacchan behind me. I dodged, letting him fall forwards. I restrained him with some water and yawned. I turned my back towards the class and clutched my head.

   I could feel my head pound against my skull and my breath become uneven. Ever since I started using my quirks, my body started to get weaker. I should refrain from using them too much...It's a serious problem. It's getting worse.

   I could taste a metallic, salt-mixed flavor slowly filling my mouth. I felt my knees start to give away and the sharp pain in my head made everything much worse. Not to mention that everything seemed to be spinning.

   This had happened for a few days now...I went to the doctor before and he said that if I continue to use my quirk without restraint, my powers are going to devour my body and that my health will surely get worse by day. The amount of stress is also another factor.

   I shook my head and took out some pills. I summoned some water and swallowed the pills along with the water. It took me some time to calm back down but the blood stopped swelling up anyways.

   I turned back to my classmates and gave them a small smile.

   "Let's go back, shall we?" I tilted my head. "Oh, and you should know when to give up Kacchan."

   Everyone stood there, speechless. I snapped my fingers once again and we were back in the living room of the dorm. I waved as I yawned, turning to leave towards my own room.

   "I'll be looking forward to studying with you all!" I said before climbing the stairs. "I would expect Class 1-A of UA's hero course to be pretty strong..."

   "At least from what I've heard...I would expect Kacchan or Todoroki to surprise me."