Explanations

Izuku's POV 

   "So...You only left because you guys were causing my sickness...? You guys don't hate me?" I asked, choking back another sob.

   "Of course...We love you, Izuku." Akari chuckled, handing me a tissue. "We're sorry for leaving you just like that...But, we just couldn't bring ourselves to tell you. And we needed a small vacation to recover our energy."

   They gave me a necklace and a bracelet, which both had a small blue marble in the center of it.

   "This is for you! We got it during our vacation! Think of it like a souvenir."  Kyuu exclaimed. "We won't leave you like that again."

   For the past hour, the kitsunes told me everything from why they left me to what they thought was happening. I was very upset when they suddenly showed up, after disappearing. But I was more happy than upset, honestly.

   Midnight and Cementoss had to take Eri away so that I could have a private conversation with all of the kitsunes, who were all in there human forms.

   "And...We're sorry to hear that your mother died, Izuku." Ikari said and I just gave them a sad smile.

   "It's okay...Everyone's bound to die one day..." I replied, sighing. "I'm happy to finally see you again."

   Some of the kitsunes flinched, quietly whispering something to each other. It was quite strange since they weren't usually the type to keep secrets. 

   "And several quirk doctors said I was quirkless. But I can still use my kitsune quirk so I'm very confused." I explained, shaking off their reaction. "Isn't it confusing?"

    When I said that, all the kitsunes tensed up, glancing at each other awkwardly before looking back at me. Akari and several others were fidgeting and playing with their own fingers. They were acting like little children who got in trouble, and honestly it looked pretty funny...It's just that the atmosphere in the room was too dense and serious. 

   "Is something wrong?" I asked, confused, but mostly worried, about their actions.

   "Well...No, it's nothing." Yonzo sighed. "Can we talk about this after lunch? I-I'm suddenly hungry all of a sudden."

   I nodded, following them to the cafeteria. Even though I could sense that something was off about them, I decided to keep that to myself and wait until they tell me truthfully about what they were hiding.

   I couldn't help but feel a bit hurt, since they had promised me that they trust me. Yet, they can't tell me a single secret.

   I shook the thought off, siting down between Ryuu and Kohaku with my lunch. I quietly picked on my food for a while, deep in thought before Akari snapped me out of it.

   "Hey, are you not going to eat that?" Akari asked. "I can eat it for you."

   "Of course I'm going to eat it." I snapped, shooing his hand away. "Anyways, what is it that you're hiding from me? I told you everything from when you guys left and to how I met Eri."

   "...You're not going to like what I'm about to tell you...But I guess it's better for you to know about it faster." Akari sighed, looking away from me. "Listen closely Izuku..."

   However, before Akari could say anything, the door to the cafeteria was slammed open, showing Kacchan standing there. He looked super mad and looked my way but I sent him an annoyed smirk.

   He stomped towards where I was and attempted to punch me, which I swiftly dodged. And of course, I had to punch him back. 

   "Fancy seeing you here, Kacchan." I smiled, 'innocently' watching him clutch his stomach. "Did that hurt? Anyways, what's up?"

   "You little-"

   "Hey kid. Just leave us be." Akari snickered, interrupting Kacchan. "Young ones these days...How lucky."

   Akari sighed like an old man and the rest of the kitsunes laughed, dragging me away from Kacchan, who was actually really angry. I must say, I've never seen him that angry but I ignored it, returning my attention to the kitsunes.

   "Anyways, as I was sa-"

  "Everyone please return to your classrooms as quick as possible." A voice interrupted.

   I soon realized that it was Mr. Aizawa speaking through the intercom and I quickly dragged the kitsunes along to my assigned classroom, class 1-A, completely forgetting about the secret the kitsunes were planning to tell me.

   "There was a small break in by some villains. We are suspecting him to be a member of the League of Villains and we have received reports that there are more villains acting recently." Mr. Aizawa said once everyone was back in the classroom. "We are planning to use this chance to let you guys, under a pro hero's supervision, do actual hero work."

   "So, basically another internship?" Iida asked. "Didn't we have one not too long ago?"

   "Yes, but you will be taught from the basics, since all this time you guys only got yourselves in trouble." Mr. Aizawa said, sighing as he looked at each and every one of us. Including me. "Izuku, you are to help me train Eri from now on, and you will also patrol the city with me."

   "Yes sir!" I smiled. "You can totally count on me."

   Mr. Aizawa sighed, shaking his head. He dismissed everyone else, since they were supposed to leave for their internships early tomorrow morning. He told the kitsunes and I to stay, saying that he had something to discuss with us.

   "We have given you this chance again, problem child. Do not waste it, since this is the last- the very last chance that we can allow you." Mr. Aizawa frowned, massaging his temples. "The kitsunes are to stay with you, however, they aren't allowed to leave the school campus on the weekdays unless given permission from the school faculty."

   The kitsunes nodded, letting out small grumbles. 

   "They will also be required to help out at UA and will be joining the training that you and Eri will be going through." Mr. Aizawa finished, standing up. "If they cause any trouble, you will be charged responsible for their actions, Izuku."

   I nodded, sending the kitsunes a warning glance before smiling at Mr. Aizawa. He just huffed, leaving the room. The moment he left, I wanted to ask the kitsunes about what they were hiding again. However, Eri barged into the room, hugging me and the kitsunes.

   "Nii-chan! Mr. Aizawa said that we'll be training together starting from tomorrow!" Eri smiled, her eyes sparkling. 

   "Are you excited?" I asked, softly patting her hair. 

   I smiled as Eri nodded enthusiastically. She ran over to Akari, asking him to lift her up. He did so, easily setting her down to sit on his shoulders. I chuckled at how close Eri was to everyone. It oddly made me feel...warm. 

   "Izuku..." Ikari called, making me snap out of my thoughts. "Don't ever think that you're alone, okay? You have us...and many people care about you."

   "Thank you...That makes me feel better."