Leaving

Izuku's POV

   "Young man...You shouldn't be using your quirk in public. It's illegal, don't you know that?" A scrawny, blonde haired man asked. 

   "Oh! I'm very sorry! I just forgot and my friend here just wanted to talk to me." I let out a small chuckle. "I won't use it, I promise."

   "...Okay...Just be careful next time." The man sighed, walking away. "Kids these days..."

   I sat there with Yuu jumping on top of my head. 

   "Did he really think I didn't hear that?" I asked myself.

   "Didn't hear what?" Yuu asked. 

   "Nothing...I guess it's time." I sighed bitterly. "Let's go Yuu...We're leaving."

   "Are you going to buy me food? Are we going home?" Yuu asked. 

   "No...We're permanently leaving." I mumbled. "Somewhere people won't find me. Somewhere I won't be a burden to other people."

   "...Then, let's go...You have me, what's there to hesitate?" Yuu asked.

   "Aw...Yuu are you comforting me?" I teased.

   "N-No I'm not! Shut up, broccoli!" He shouted. I laughed. "Stop laughing!"

   "Okay...I'll stop." I wheezed. "Yuu...please call the other foxes and tell them to come to the front of UA."

   "Sure, but why?"

   "I'll tell you later." I sighed. "Go now...There's no time to waste."

   "See you later!" Yuu jumped away, soon fading into the background. 

   I ran towards my house and opened the door quietly. I went to my room and gathered everything that I needed. Also some stuff for the foxes. I packed them all into my bag and started to go down the stairs.

   I was hoping to leave without my mom knowing but it seems as she known my plan.

   "Son? Where are you going?" She frowned. "Are you leaving?"

   "...Y-Yeah..." I smiled sadly. "Mom, don't worry...I'll visit you every week."

   "I read your notebook...Izuku, I'm sorry." Mom cried. 

   "Mom don't cry! I promise...Whatever happens, I'll visit every few days." 

   "You better!" Mom gave me a playful glare. "...I'll support you...Stay safe."

   "I will. I'm just moving out because I'm scared that you'll get hurt if I stay with you. I already am getting a lot of suspicions from other people." I explained. "You have to stay safe too."

   "Don't worry about me, Izuku...Take care." She gave me a hug. "I believe in you."

   I walked to the door and stood there for a while. I gave my mom one last hug and gave her a promising smile.

   "Bye, mom..."

Time Skip

   I was sitting under a large tree near the UA campus. I was explaining everything to the kitsunes and told them where we were going to live.

   "If we want to keep a low profile, only the ones that can transform fully into a human can leave the house however they want." I said. "If you can't...Then you'll have to get help from someone who can."

   "Hmph! Not fair!" Ryuu stomped. "The only ones that can do that right now is Akari, Ikari, Tsuneo, Masako, and Takako! What about us?!"

   "You'll have to wait until you guys are able to restore your energy and mana." I simply shrugged.