Student

Izuku's POV

   Akari started scolding me for getting caught. The others just watched and laughed at me while I was getting scolded. Rude...

   "I'm sorry, yeesh!" I glared at Akari, flicking his forehead. "And I thought Mum's scolding was bad..."

   Akari gave me that 'what did you say?' look so I kept quiet while he rambled on. 

   Soon he sighed and stopped, telling the other kitsunes to go back to their rooms and get their stuff ready.

   "You know...You have to consider us." Akari frowned. "We get that you like your vigilante work, but you have to think about us too! What if something bad happens to you and we have to live all by ourselves?!"

   "...I'm sorry...I mean at least I didn't get arrested!" I smiled sheepishly, earning a glare from him.

   "Just be careful...I'll go and sell this house, give me the account thingy." Akari replied. 

   I gave him what he needed and watched him transform. He left without any other world so I just decided to go and pack my stuff. Ikari was already in there, packing most of the stuff.

   "Hey, Izuku!" She called. I turned towards her.

   "Hmm? That's new." I huffed.

   "What? You want me to call you Idorku?" She laughed at her own lame joke.

   "..." I stared at her with a dead look. "You're lame...Laughing at your own joke...Pfft!"

   "H-Hey!" She threw a pillow at me. "Anyways...You need to summon us back into our dimension...I don't think I explained a lot about this to you but when you signed the contract, you were granted the ability to open gateways to other dimensions."

   "Cool!" I replied, packing my clothes. "So?"

   "You'll have to open a gateway for us to go back to our original dimension since we can't all fit into your dorm thing." She said.

   "And how exactly do I do that?" I asked. 

   "You just need to summon your necklace that we made an oath over." Ikari replied with a yawn. "After you summon your necklace, you just need to imagine a gateway for it opening."

   "How do I even summon the necklace?" I asked, getting annoyed at her very simple explanation.

   "Touch the center of your chest, use your quirk and think of summoning your necklace like how you create stuff with your Crystalis quirk." Ikari demonstrated. "Oh...And about your other quirks...They won't last for long."

   "Huh?" I glanced back at Ikari. She simply shrugged.

   I glared at her and did as she told me to and I managed to summon my necklace after a few failed attempts. 

   After all the kitsunes packed their stuff up, I called them to the living room and told them that they were going back to their dimension. They agreed and calmly went back.

   Akari came back after a few moments, telling me that the house was put on sale and whenever someone was to buy it, they will let me know. 

   "Okay...So did you pack your stuff?" I asked him. He nodded. "Good...Because you're going back to your dimension."

   "Oh...Okay." Akari went to get his stuff, returning with a gigantic bag.

   "Just how much stuff do you have?" I asked. 

   "Just a few..." He gave me a weird stare. "I'm sure the others had more?"

   I just nodded and opened the gateway for him. He took his bag and stepped in. I closed the gateway, sighing as I took my stuff and walked back to UA.

   I saw Eraserhead at the front of the school, waiting for me. I waved at him, receiving a small huff from him. He led me to the dorms. 

   "So...From next week you are to participate as a student." He explained. "This is the first years dorms. We've read over you basic information files and you will be in my class, 1-A. Call me Mr. Aizawa from now on."

   I nodded, getting the dorm keys from him. 

   "Your room is on the third floor and we have already contacted your mother." He said, getting ready to leave. "Anything else?"

   "No...But how did you know my mom's contact?" I asked. 

   "We have our ways." Mr. Aizawa stared at me. "Anyways the students are probably waiting for you in the dorms...They were pretty excited to know that the famous vigilante Half-Nix would be joining them..."

   "Oh! Nice to know!" I was about to open the door when Mr. Aizawa called out.

   "Even that kid was happy to know that you were coming." He sighed. "Be careful. He has a really bad temper."

   "Katsuki Bakugou?" I hummed.

   "How did you-"

   "I have my ways." I smirked, cutting him off. "Well...Toodles!" 

   I opened the door and shut it behind me before Mr. Aizawa could say anything else. I didn't really think about the students since I didn't see any of them. I was about to go to my room but I heard a loud crash as I climbed the stairs.

   "WOAH! Half Nix is here!" 

   "He looks fairly built!"

   "Totally different than what I was expecting. He looks so innocent."

   "I honestly was expecting a badass looking person." 

   "He looks cute though!"

   I stared at the large glob of people laying on the floor. I'm assuming that they fell down from their hiding spot or something. I scoffed and continued my way to my new room. I could hear their voices die down as I went up.

   I turned around and gave the girls a small wink and sent them a smirk.

   "Well, ladies. I'll see you tomorrow." I said, waving to everyone. "I want to get some rest, you know? How about I treat you to dinner someday this week?"

   They stared at me with their jaws wide open and I turned back, continuing my way to my room.

   'This is going to be so fun!'  I thought. 'I should repay them back shouldn't I?'