Kitsune Guardians

Izuku's POV

It's been a while since I started my new occupation as a vigilante, just around 4 days I think. I've already started to gain popularity and many people call me the Unknown vigilante, "Half Nix."

"What's with the long face?" Akari asked, jumping onto my head. "Weren't you happy to be helping people?"

"I guess? I mean, I don't really have anything to do other than that...And it's so boring, waiting for a problem to pop up." I groaned. "When will the other guardians show up?"

"I don't know. They only show themselves when they have enough energy." Ikari said, poking her head out from my backpack. "I'm pretty sure they'll come around soon."

"Hey, who said you could eat my sandwich?" I glared at her. She stuck her tongue out and went back into my backpack.

I sighed, shaking my head.

"Ooh! I think they're waking up!" Akari shouted. "I can feel it!"

"Really?!" I asked, excited and nervous.

"Oh, wait nevermind, that was just my stomach." Akari laughed.

I huffed and went back to staring down at the city. Ikari was laughing on the floor while Akari was trying to stop her from eating his food. I rolled my eyes and let out a small chuckle.

"Oh, oh, OH!!!" Akari shouted. "I can feel it!"

"Stop joking." I said.

"No, for real! I can feel it!" Akari said, smacking my leg. "Take me seriously for once!"

"I can feel it too!" Ikari said, letting go of the sandwich she was eating. "They're coming!"

I shook my head, thinking that they were planning a prank against me. But the moment I turned my head back to see the city, a blindingly bright light shone from behind me. I turned around to see 11 more of the tiny kitsunes. Each one had a unique marking.

After a while, we all got settled, but I just couldn't hide my shocked expression. My eyes were wide and my jaw probably hit the floor. I could tell that my facial expression was funny, seeing that Akari and Ikari was having a hard time stifling their laughter.

Time Skip

It took me awhile to learn their names. I doubt that I'll actually remember them. I realized that most of the kitsunes have blue eyes. (If it doesn't say the eye color, it has blue eyes. The name left to the power of the kitsune is the type of the kitsune, not the actual name. The name is stated in the description next to the power.)

Kaze (Wind)- Yuu, a prideful and tsundere-like male kitsune who controls the wind. He has grey and black markings and gold eyes.

Chikyu (Earth)- Kou, a quiet and mysterious male kitsune who control earth. He has green stripes and a dark blue circle on his forehead.

Kasai (Fire)- Kohaku, a mischeivious male kitsune who control fire. He has red and yellow marks like Ikari but Ikari has gold eyes while Kohaku has blue. He is the brother of Yonzo.

Kawa (River)- Yonzo, a kind male kitsune who controls fresh water/rivers. He have dark blue stripes and markings.

Sanda (Thunder)- Ryuu, a funny, childish male kitsune that controls electricity. He has yellow and black markings.

Yama (Mountain)- Kyuu, a friendly and energetic female kitsune who controls mountains and high landscapes. She has brown and green markings along with dark brown eyes. She is the sister of Chieko and Kaede, cousin of Yonzo and Kohaku.

Seishin (Spirit)- Masako, an elegant female kitsune who controls spiritual magic. She has gold and grey markings and her eyes are red. Her sister is Takako.

Jikan (Time)- Tsuneo, a loyal and shy male kitsune who control time. He has grey markings and his eyes are purple.

Mori (Forest)- Kaede, a quiet and wise male kitsune who controls forests. He has blue and green markings, along with light brown eyes.

Umi (Ocean)- Chieko, a nice, friendly female kitsune who control large bodies of salt water like oceans. She has dark blue and black markings and dark brown eyes.

Ongaku (Music)- Takako, a noble and wise female kitsune who control music and sounds. She has purple and gold markings.

I ended up having to write the details down since I couldn't remember them all.

"So, a wimpy kid like you is supposed to be our master?" Yuu asked, a voice obviously sounding bored. "I expected someone...stronger."

"Hey, I'm strong enough thank you very much!" I glared at the small fox spirit. "And besides, I can kill all of you guys in less than a second, show me some respect."

"What do you-" Yuu started. I interrupted him by creating a crystal spear and shooting it towards his neck. I stopped it not even a centimeter away from his throat and gave him a challenging smirk. "You little!"

"I think you're the little one here." I smirked even more. "Nevermind that, I'm joking. I'll never even think of harming you guys."

"You got me for a second there. I thought we were going to die!" Chieko, I think, said. She let out an exasperated sigh and everyone started to laugh. "Hey, do you mind if I transform into a human? This kitsune body is wearing me out."

"I don't mind, but I thought you guys liked being in the small, fox form?" I asked.

"Well, Akari and Ikari may since they're lazy as heck. It does save energy and all but if we stay like that, our magic may die out." Takako explained. "Akari and Ikari are one of the higher kitsunes so the lower rank, which is us, we have to obey them. Higher ranks never run out of magic and their magic actually grows everyday so they don't even have to transform every now and then."

"Ah, that explains it." I nodded. "You guys can transform, just makes sure you don't get in the way when we're working. You can transform all you want when we're home."

"Okay, then. Take us home!" Kyuu said. "We can stay home and help you train and when we're not tired, we can help you out with whatever you're doing!"

"Okay, but I can't trust you guys..." I said, giving them a suspicious look. "I'm getting trust issues."

"I'll make sure they don't do anything." Yonzo said. "Don't worry."

"Okay, Ikari. Take them home please and explain to Mom the best you can." I said. "Akari, you're coming with me. I see a problem down there by UA."

"Follow me you guys." Ikari said. She looked back at me. "When will you be back?"

"Probably before midnight!"