Revealed

Izuku's POV

   "Are you going to sign the contract or not?"

   "I will..." I sighed. "But where's the paper?"

   "This contract can't and will not be signed on paper." Akari said. "This is a spiritual contract. We will need your blood and something to make our oath on. If the object breaks, then that means our contract is over and that we will no longer be bound to each other."

   "What my brother said is true." Ikari said. "But, the object of our oath will disappear once we all agree on the contract. It will only reappear in times of danger or when the leader of our contract summons it."

   "The object of our oath will hold most of our energy and powers so when it is broken, all the energy will go back to the owner of the object." Chieko said. "So, this means that either when we die or if the object breaks, we will no longer be connected to each other  and you will gain all our powers and our energy. This is a dangerous contract, whether you're kitsune or not."

   "...I agree on the contract." I said. "We're all in this together, right?! Together!"

   "...Really?!" Masako asked.

   "Really." I nodded. "Are we going to sign it or not?"

   "We're in!" The kitsunes said. 

   "So all we need is my blood and an object of our oath..." I mumbled and the kitsunes nodded. "...I know! We can use this necklace that I got as my congratulations gift from my Mom!"

   "Okay, let's get this started." Kyuu said. "This might take a while...Afterwards, you might no be able to move...You might even stay in coma for a while."

   "It'll be okay. I trust you guys that you'll take care of me." I smiled. I handed Ryuu the necklace. "Here, tell me what I have to do."

Time Skip

   The contract process was truly long and painful. 

   The kitsunes all had to get in a circle around me. They had to chant a certain spell in their ancient language. 

   They then signaled for me to drop my blood onto the necklace and they started to chant again. That whole process went on for around 2 hours. ON REPEAT. I did literally nothing but drop my blood...Just how boring is that?!

   Anyways, they soon finished their chanting and the contract was sealed. My necklace disappeared and we got a mark on our forehead. Well, no...I got my mark on my forehead and the kitsunes got this weird necklace with a jewel in the middle. But all of our mark/necklaces had the same fire shape.

   Kohaku said that the mark will only be visible to the people who signed the contract and that it would help the contract members locate each other and teleport or something like that.

   "Well, I'm leaving to go look over the city. Don't do anything rash." I warned the small foxes before leaving the house. "If you need anything tell me!"

   "Okay!" I heard the kitsunes voice in my head. (So the speaking part in italics are conversations in their mind.)

   "Oh! I want sushi for dinner!" Kohaku's voice rang in my head. 

   "Fine." I chuckled to myself. 

   I slowly walked into a quiet alleyway and jumped onto the nearest building after changing into my vigilante form. The moment I stepped onto the top of the building, I bumped into something. 

   I felt my heart race, thinking that it was a person or a hero but when I looked up I saw Akari laughing his butt off at me. What's that funny about bumping into a wall? He has a problem.

   I sighed and smacked the kitsune. He really gets on my nerves sometimes. He continued to laugh and I even went as far as to threaten to throw him off the building.

   "Hey! You're mean!" He glared at me as he tried to kick me. "I'm stronger than you, you know!"

   "Prove it!" I threw the kitsune at the wall and ran oof to a different building. 

   This chase went on for a while, with Akari chasing me. I was just checking on the city and other people, occasionally helping the people who needs help. I honestly forgot about the contract and the kitsunes randomly started popping up next to me.

   "Hey! We wanna help too!" Kou said, bouncing up and down on my head.

   "Okay...We'll split up. You and the other kitsunes take the other half of the city, I'll take the lower." I said, racing around the alleyway to get away from the pro heroes. "Go now! They're after me and I can't risk having you guys caught too!"

   They nodded and began leaving one by one and as I turned another curve, they became little figures. Soon they disappeared from my sight and I turned my focus on getting away from the police and the pro heroes.

   I climbed the closest building, hoping that that would stop them from chasing me.

   The moment I stepped onto the top of the building, my heart dropped. I bumped into someone and I was hoping...Hoping that it would be another one of Akari's prank.

   "T-This isn't funny, Akari." I said, mostly to calm myself. I slowly looked up.

   In front of me was an irritated hero...Eraserhead to be exact. 

   "Um...Crap." I said, backing away a bit. "I think I got the wrong building! My fault! Sorry! It was an honor to meet you but...I have places to go! So, um...Bye!"

   The moment I turned back, there were the bandage like things wrapped around my torso. 

   "Don't even try your tricks on me. Half Nix." 

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEARS!
I honestly didn't think I would have came this far with this book. Or any of my books for that matter but thanks to all of you guys, I did! So thank you for leaving such nice comments and showing your support. It means a lot to me.