Problems at UA

Izuku's POV

I saw a weird man standing right outside of UA. He didn't seem like a student or a staff there. I observed him a while more and then, made my move.

When he was about to move, I created a crystal barrier around him to stop him from moving.

"W-Who are you?!" He shouted, looking at me. I didn't answer. "Answer me!"

"The real question is...Who are you?" I asked, giving the man a questioning look. "I'm sure that you're not a student or a teacher."

"You're not a student or teacher either. We're on the same boat here." The man smirked. He touched the crystal barrier and it disintegrated.

"Same boat you say...We both have different intentions and I can clearly see that." I rolled my eyes. "So, why are you here?"

"Why would I tell you?" The man retorted. He glared at me with his crimson eyes. "Who knows who you may be."

"You make everything so difficult." I groaned. "Just tell me and maybe I'll spare you."

"Spare me? Ha! You look pretty weak. Fight me, then." The man laughed. "I'll make sure you're death isn't boring."

"Fine...You asked for it." I mumbled. "Don't blame me for being heartless."

I got into a fighting position and the man ran at me. I dodged when he tried to touch me. I made crystals and shot it towards the man. The crystals exploded when they went in contact with him. He glared at me and ran at me once again.

This time, he managed to touch me. Although it was just a little part of my upper arm that got disintegrated, it hurt a lot. I created fire and surrounded him with it.

"You have...more than just one quirk?" He whispered. "Impossible...Only he has that power!"

He ran through the fire and away from me. I ran after him but when I turned the corner, he was no longer there. Instead, I could only see a blackish-purple smoke disappearing.

"Crap!" I slammed my fist onto the wall next to me. "I lot him!"

"That's what you get for not taking him seriously." Akari said, poking his nose out from my backpack. "You've gotten too cocky, Mr."

"I admit that I've gotten cocky lately...But, I didn't want to hurt him." I replied, pushing Akari's nose back into the backpack. "I don't know, something about him...It makes me have sympathy over him."

"Well, think about your goal. If you lose a villain like that, I'll be so disappointed. Not only me, but everyone." Akari yawned. He jumped onto my shoulder. "I could scold you all I want right now, but lets get your arm healed. I'm sure Yonzo can heal you."

"Wait how?" I asked. I jumped to the nearest tree.

"Oh. My. Gosh. You're an idiot!" Akari said, dramatically.

"You don't have to say that again." I said.

"Mood...Well, anyways...All types of kitsunes have additional powers and weaknesses according to their power type. Water related kitsunes have to be near their natural power source in order to achieve maximum power. Fire kitsunes have to be near fire and blah blah blah... You get the idea, right?"

I nodded.

"Well, the additional powers would be the water types, for one, have healing powers. Yonzo would have a stronger healing ability though, since he's a freshwater type. Fire types have more control over fox fires. Wind types have control over weather and stuff like that." Akari said. "I can give you a lesson about kitsunes but that would take more than 2 chapters of this story."

"2 chapters of what?" I asked.

"Never mind. That wasn't important." Akari laughed. "Anyways lets go back home. I'm hungry and I need rest."

"You're always hungry!" I shouted. "I'm getting concerned because of you hungriness. You might even eat the whole Japanese population."

"Hey, I'm not that bad!" Akari said, lightly smacking my head. "Now, lets go!"

Time Skip

Akari and I managed to get back home before midnight. I ran into much more problems than I thought there would be.

First of all, we almost got caught by an UA teacher. Secondly, there were pro heroes guarding many of my routes today, due to my soaring popularity. Third, there were much more villains and commotions happening today. Last of all, Akari stopped me several times to force me to buy him food.

"Dood! This is so good!" Akari shouted sitting on my head as I sat behind a tree in a nearby forest. "Ya want some?!"

"No, I'm broke. That's the last thing I'm buying you until I save more money." I glared playfully at Akari. "Now, be quiet. We almost got caught because of you!"

"Fine, fine. Geez." Akari huffed. He rolled his eyes as he got off my head. "I'll show you a quick little trick. For entertainment sakes."

"Hmm?"

That right moment, Akari was surrounded by a bright light and then he got covered by fogs. Then everything disappeared, revealing a tall handsome male standing there. He smiled and walked towards me. Wow...I'm only tall enough to reach his shoulders...How sad. I thought I was tall, he's huge!

"Hey, kid. Pay attention." The man, I mean Akari, said.

"So, you could transform..." I mumbled. "Why did you ride on my head then?"

"Of course, I can transform into anything I want, any age I want. This is my normal form though. I just didn't transform because...One, I'm lazy. Two, it wastes energy and time. Lastly, just for plot sake." He smirked.

   "Plot sake?" I questioned.

   "Oh, nothing..." He laughed. "Let's go kid. Your mom would get worried."

"O-Of course...Let's go."