BNHA Part 9

--Aeden--

Present Mic:At last,we've arrived! The best of the best among U.A.'s first-years will be decided!! It's the final match! Todoroki Versus Bakugo! Start!

Immediately,Todoroki sent out a very wide ice attack.

Aeden:Jesus,that was fast...

Present Mic:The gauntlet's been thrown down!! Looks like Todoroki wants to avoid close combat with Bakugo!!

Naki:Her ice looks different when she went all out before. | Midoriya:It's totally different than when he fought Sero.

Muffled explosion are heard from inside Todoroki's glacier,then unexpectedly,Bakugo came out with sweat dripping down his hands.

Naki:Eh?! Did he somehow blocked her ice attack?? | Aeden:He must have! After that,he started to basically dog through it!

Todoroki lunged toward him and send another ice attack,Bakugo jumped over it with an explosion and grabbed Todoroki in mid-air.

Bakugo:You...

He bend Todoroki and his feet lands,and with momentum he throws Todoroki a good distance.

Bakugo:Look down on me,you moron?!

Present Mic:She avoids a ring-out with  a wall of ice!! How thrilling!!

Bakugo charges Todoroki as she gets ready for his right hook. Bakugo attacks and Todoroki grab his right arm with her left and throw him away.

Bakugo:*lands,then glares* I ain't good enough for that?

Aizawa:He timed all those explosions just so he could get caught by Todoroki's left hand,he's getting how Todoroki fights. He hones his battle instincts every fight. | Present Mic:Oho! | Aizawa:Todoroki's moving pretty well too,but...her attacks are lacking...She lost her drive ever since her fight against Midoriya...

Bakugo:You'll regret making a fool out of me! I'll freaking kill you!! I'm taking the first to end all firsts! There's no point in winning against some half-assed punk! No point if I can't do better than Deku!! So if you're not trying to win,get the hell outta my face! Why're you even here,you bastard?!

Bakugo flew high into the air,and start diving toward Todoroki while spinning with explosions increases his speed.

--Todoroki--

I'm sorry Bakugo...Since I fought Midoriya,I just don't know...I'm not sure about anything anymore...

Midoriya:Don't lose! Come on!!

--Aeden--

Todoroki's right side burst into flames,but before Bakugo sends his attack,she stops...

Bakugo:HOWITZER IMPACT!!

A explosion much stronger than I have seen Bakugo does.

Present Mic:Bakugo's taken that massive firepower he showed in his fight against Uraraka and added some spin and oomph to it to become a human artillery shell!! But Todoroki doesn't seem to have fired off that heat blast he showed us when fighting MIdoriya. In the end,he...

After the explosion,Bakugo lie down on the ground on his belly. As the smoke clears,he see Todoroki unconscious on a pile of ice out-of-bounds.

Bakugo:Huh...? What? (Gets up) Hey... (runs toward her) St-...Stop messing around!! (He grabs her shirt) Not like this! (Midnight comes behind him and releases her quirk) Not li... (He faints)