Alice Cullen's Daughter//Chapter 1

I have not checked for spelling yet. I'm just pasteing all the chapters up first. Sorry. Enjoy.

_______________________________________________________

     Ugh! I had mud all over me. I had been looking for my mom ever since she exscapt from the mental wourd she was in. Running into vampires and werewolfs of all sorts. I even ran into the vollrtra. I had almost given up hope untill I searched the internet and found out there was an alice cullen who lived in forks, washington. All I had to do was go to her house and see if she went to a nut house. Well all I would really have to do is see her. I mean I think I would reconize my own mom.

       I saw the house not that far away so i started running, reaching it in only a few seconds. i took a deep breath and knocked. a man with blonde hair that looked to be in his late twentys or early thirtys opened the door. vampire. she could smell him. "can i help you?" she nodded. "i'm looking for alice cullen." he looked shocked. "uhh...she's not here right now. would you like to come in and wait?" i looked down at me clothes then back up at him. "yes please." he opened the door wider so i could come in the shut it. "would you mind telling me where the bathroom is? i need to change." i let my backpack fall off my shoulder a little. "of course. its down the hall and to the left." i nodded and followed his instructions. i changed into my dark blue pants and dark purpule shirt. i quickly brushed my hair then tied my black and white convers shoes since they came undone. i took one last look at myself then put my clothes into my backpack and left.

i went into the living room to see five people. two girls three boys. there was a boy with brownish hair. then another boy with short brown hair holding a pretty blond girls hand. then there was a boy with honey blond hair holding a pixi looking girls hand. my mom. the first boy seemed to tence. i just then reconized they were all looking at me. i walked up to alice and searched threw my bag untill i found the neecklass she gave me for my eleventh birthday. "do you remember this?" i asked showing it to her. please remember, please remember, ple..."kinda. i feel like i'v seen it before but i dont know where. why?" i looked away quickly once i felt my eyes tearing up. i quickly blinked them away and took her hand and put the necklass in it.

"keep it safe." i told her then walked to the door and ran into the forest. how can she not even remember her own daughter!!! i stoped a few miles away in the forest by a lake and cryed. how could she not remember me?

edwards pov

"well that was strange." jasper said. alice was still looking at the necklass the girl had given her. "alice do you seriasly not remember her?" she looked up at me confused. "what aws she thinking?" her thoughts were wondering around the girl and the necklass. "are you serisly telling me you dont remember you'r own...daughter?" everyone and thing became still and silent. esme was in the room finally too with wide eyes. everyonehad wide eyes. "wh..what?" alice said looking down at the locket. i could tell if she could cry she would be. "why cant i remember!?!" she yelled throwing the necklass at the wall. it opened and she slowly went to it and bent down and looked inside. her eyes became wide and i saw the picture in her thoughts. it was her with a little girl. "she's my daughter." before anyone could say anything she was up and out of the door heading to the woods.

olivea's pov

i heard noices so i quickly got up and climbed the nearest tree to me. i soon saw my mother come into eye sight with her family not that far behind her. i looked at her closer to see the locket i gave her in her hand and opened.i smiled a little. she stoped right underneth me and her family stoped right beside her. "where is she?" she whispered. i got up and stud on the branch. they still hadent noticed me. yes i'm that quiet. i did a backflip right off the branch and landed infront of them. they looked scared then shocked. "ho...wh..." a women i havnt seen yet studered. but before she could say anything eles alice ran to me and picked me up and huged me tightly. it didnt hurt me. she put me back down but didnt let go of my hand, like she was scared i would leave.

i quickly took my hand out of her's and wraped it around my stomach while my other hand was on the tree keeping up. i could feel the sweat on my forehead. not agian. "whats wrong?" alice asked worriedly. "n..nothing." i stuttered. but couldnt say anymore because i fainted. just great.