Alice Cullen's Daughter//Chapter 9

we swam for hours laughing and splashing each other until we finally got out and layed on the ground. we layed there for a while in silence until seth finaly ask, "how did you get all of you'r scars.?" i tenced and looked at a branch on a tree that suddenly looked very intresting. "i got into a lot of fights." i said boredly. i felt his hand on my shoulder and i quickly looked at him to see him pulling my bra strap back up cause it had fell down. i smiled at him. "how old are you seth?" he may look fifteen but looks can be deciveing. "fifteen and a half."

"are you a virgin?" his face turned red but he answered anyway. "yes. are you?" i looked up at the branch agian and had to speak past the lump in my throut to answer him. "no." we stayed silent for a while. "who was it with?" after a few minutes without me answering him he said, "you dont have to tell me if you dont wa...." "my step-dad." i cut him off. i felt him stareing at me but i was too ashamed to look at him. i felt a few tearsroll down my cheek and he slowly wiped them away. "i dont understand." he confesed. i tried swallowing the lump in my throut. "before my mom gotturned into a vampire she was put away in a nut ward for tell someone what i was. after she left my step dad couldnt keep his hands off me. at first it started with a few tugs on my shirt and a little touching but then he started watching me take showers then he finaly raped me.after the first time i hide in my closet for a week. i felt dirty and too ashamed to leave and go to school or see anyone. after the twenteth time it felt like a rutine. wake up, go to school, come home, domy homework, take a shower, put my pajama's on, then have him come into my room and rape me. then it started all over the next day."

i didnt relize i had tears running down my checks until he pulled me to him and held me tightly to his chest. he just held me asi sobed into his chest. after about thirty minutes i finaly quit crying and yawned. "your tired. we probley should get you home. we've been gone for hours." really? had it really been that long? i guess time flys when your haveing fun. i nodded and yawned again then we slowly got up and got dressed then he picked me up and ran me home. we stoped by the side of the house and he kissed my cheek. "i hope you had fun." i smiled at him. "i did." he smiled back at me then i slowly climbed up to my window and climbed in my room then looked at him. "good night." i whispered loudly. "good night rupunzil." he whispered back to me. i watched as he ran towards la push then turned to look at my room and found everyone there stareing at me.

my eyes widened. "ummm.....how long have you guys been there?" i asked slowly. "long enough." alice said. i nodded my head then smiled as i thought of the great time me and seth had. edward made a face. 'sorry' i thought to him. he smiled at me."its fine. i'm glade you had a good time." i smiled at him. "ok enough. i want to know where you were young lady." alice demanded. "ummm....i was....with a friend." alice rolled her eyes. "ya sure you were. your grounded for two weeks."they all started walking out of my room. grounded? "but you always said groundings were for old people." she stoped and looked at me as if trying to decide something then sighed. "i changed my mind. there for you too."

"but you said...." "i dont care what i said olivea. that was in the past and i say your grounded so you'r grounded!" we all looked at her shocked. "i guess my mother was left in the past too cause you would never talk to me like that." i said tears in my eyes. "thats enough olivea. i glared at her. "and if you never told that stupid human anything you wouldnt have left and got bitten by that stupid vampire." i continued. "enough olivea." she said a little louder. i could feel jasper was trying to calm me down but i was just to made and sad to calm down. "and if you had better taste in men i would still be a virgin rather then haveing it taken from me by that stupid ass hole you married!" i screamed pushing them all out of my room shocked and locking my door as tears flowed freely from my eyes.

i stayed in my room for months not going out to see anyone not even seth. after he relized i wasnt going to answer my window he finally went to the front door and i still havnt talked to him. i havnt even been out to hunt and i was getting very weak. "olivea please let me in." seth begged. i curled up into a ball on my breath and my breathing started getting uneven. something was wrong. 'edward!' i screamed in my head very loudly. i heard him running up the stairs fast and he knocked on the door. "whats wrong olivea?" he asked worridly. my breath started comeing in short gasps that could be heard all the way down stairs. everyone came running up to my door and alice quickly broke it off its hinges to see me curled up in a ball sweating. then i blacked out.

alice's pov

i watched as her eyes closed and her breathing stoped and i quickly ran over to her. "olivea?!" i tried shakeing her but she wouldnt open her eyes. "olivea!" i screamed. carlisle quickly rushed over with seth right by him. "olivea wake up!" i screamed. carlisle gentaly pushed me away from her and started cheeking her pulse. "carlisle?" i asked worried as i saw a frown on his face. "carlisle?" i asked a little louder when he didnt answer me. "her pulse is very faint but its still there. edward can you look into her mind and see what might be wrong?" carlsile asked. "i cant. its like she has some kind of strong sheild around her mind to keep me out."

"just help her!" seth ordered sounding frustrated. "we're trying to seth." suddenly olivea started moveing and slowly opened her eyes and they wernt her normal color. they were a glowling silver. and she was looking right at seth. "no!" edward shouted and quickly ran over and stud infront of seth as if gaurding him. "seth get out of here." edward ordered. "no." seth said. "yes. she's hungry and she'll get the first thing she can get. and i'm not sure if you noticed or not but you'r the only animal thing around here. now leave." edward ordered. "no! i let her bite me once i'll do it agian." everyone looked shocked except for alice, rosalie, and edward.

"she might not be able to stop seth." edward warned. "i'll take my chances edward." he said. edward slowly nodded. "alice you hold her down while she drinks." "no." seth said. "i'm sure she dosnt want everyone watching her bite me." seth warned then edward made a face. "ok. i'll be listening to your thoughts to make sure your all right and if she takes to much i'll come in." seth nodded then we all left. this better work.

olivea's pov

everything was dark. i couldnt move. it sounded like there was a lot of buzzing and i couldnt make it go away. i suddenly felt like i was being lifted up and something was pressed agianst my mouth. "drink." i heard a voice whisper in my ear. drink? drink what? i felt something being pushed agianst my mouth more then something started slowly flowing into my mouth and down my throut. it tasted so good. i sucked to get more and just as i wished more started flowing into my throut.

the more i drank the clearer it was to think and i brought my hands up to pull whatever it was that tasted so good closer to me. i heard a small moan but i ignored it and continued drinking. after five minutes i heard, "you have to stop drinking olivea." what! no! i didnt want to stop. it tasted to good. i started sucking harder and more licqid came. "olivea stop." the voice ordered but i couldnt. suddenly whatever tasted so good was thrown away from me and i felt hands holding me down and the first face that came to me was steven and i whimpered and shut my eyes tightly. the hands lossened but were still there as my thoughts started makeing since. i slowly opened my eyes to see everyone looking at me then i looked at seth who was agianst the wall holding his wrist which had red liqide comeing out of it. "seth." i whispered then fell into darkness agian.