Alice Cullen's Daughter//Chapter 20

when alice got home she looked mad. "you gonna send my daughter away to some supernatural school!" she yelled at edward, carlise, and esme. i looked at her shocked. she looked quiet frightening. "its a good school and we had to use it as a cover for why she wasnt in school." edward said. her eyes narrowed on him. she lunged for him but jasper held her back and before anyone knew what was happening she swung around and slaped him across the cheek then looked at him shocked while everyone looked at her schocked.

"oh my god jasper i'm so sorry." she quickly said while touching his cheek. "now look what you did alice." edward said. she glared at him. "this is all your fault! if you hadnt of suggested that stupid school..." "thats enough!" i screamed. they all looked at me. "i am sick and tired of you two argueing. dont i get a say in any of this?" i demanded.

they all looked at me shocked. "what do you want?" carlisle asked. i sighed. "i want to go to this school. see how it is. i need to get away from here for a while." they all looked at me with understanding in their eyes. slice sighed. "fine. but i'm gonna write, and email you everyday and right when i send the mail i'm gonna call you. and if at any time you want to come home just say it and i'll come and get you." alice ranted. i giggled and nodded. "i'll call the school and have them send the aplication." edward said then left the room.

three days later the aplication was here and i was sitting at the dining room table filling it out with alice beside me. what species are you?-werewolf, vampire, deman, fallen angel, other. i circled other. after all i am part human too. what is your power? i bite my lip as i looked at the empty line where i would have to write my power. i'll just tell them about controling the elements and making it stormand not the other part. i wrote, control elements, and then i was finished. it took me all day to finish filling this whole aplication out. it was long.

afterwards i gave it to edward in the envolpoe and he mailed it off. "you'r gonna get in!" alice yelled in excitment when edward got back. i smiled. we spent the rest of the week slowly packing my stuff and when i got the letter from the school i wasnt shocked to read that they accepted me. i was soon on the plane to the school with edward, alice, and jasper.

************

when we land we get are stuff and got off the plan. when we got off i sawa man holding a sign that had my name on it. i grabed jasper and alices hands and pulled then over to the man with edward following behind us. he looks at alice. "are you olivea cullen?" he asked her. she shook her head. "no. my daughter is." she said motioning to me. when he looked at me his eyes widened. "she's not an imortal child. she's half human." edward said, reading the mans mind.the man didnt say anything he just lead us to a limo and opened the door for us then closed the door behind us and we drove off.