Alice Cullen's Daughter//Chapter 22

after a few hours if being mad and being in my room i heard a knock on my door. "can i come in?" i heard vamp boy ask. i rolled my eyes and got up and unlocked my door then opened it. "yes?" i asked looking up at him. why do i have to be so damn short?! "umm i came to apolagise." he said. i opened the door for him and he went and sat down on my bed. i sat down at my computer desk and spun the chair around to look at him. "go on."

he sighed. "i was mean and i'm sorry. i'v just never met a vampire as younge as you and i didnt exspect that you'd been born only half vampire. i never thought it could happen. i dont think anyone thought it could." he exsplained. i started spinning the chair around and around and around. "its ok. a lot of people react diffrently when they find out what i am."

he looked at me weird as i kept spinning around in the chair. "well my namestyler andour other two roommates are jason and derike." he told me. "i'm olivea."

"tyler their here!" one of the guys yelled. "ok!" he yelled back. i stoped the chair and looked at him. why did he have three heads? i'll have to ask him about that later. i shook my head to clear it then asked, "who's here?"

"are girlfriends. want to meet them?" he asked me while standing up. i rolled my eyes but nodded. "sure. i'll be out there in a minute." he nodded and left then i slowly got up. i walked to my closet and put on some shorts and a black studded belt then put on a black tanktop that had a skull on it then put on some black high heels. what can i say? ever since alice taught me how to walk in them i started loving them.

i brushed my hair then put it in a high pony tail with my bangs brushed over one eye. i put a little lip gloss on with a little eyeliner then walked to the living room to see everyone making out except the bad boy vibe guy that i assumed was jason. god i seriasly need a guy. wait. i started thinking about it. nevermind i'll be a nun. "ugh i'm gonna barf." everyone quickly pulled away and looked at me shocked.

"what?" i asked after a few minutes of silence. a girl with blonde hair, dosnt tell me much cause they all have bonde hair, got up and walked over to me with a smile. "hi i'm angila. i'm tylers girlfriend." i smiled at her and shook her hand. "hi. i'm olivea."

they all took their turn introducing themselves to me. it seems their other guy friend had come over to so he introduced himself to me too but i was fully aware of jasons eyes on me.

"well lets give olivea a tour of the school grounds." angila said. they all agreed and we headed out. if i only knew what was gonna happen, i would have stayed in my room eating ice cream and watching tv while thinking of pranks to play on my roommates.