Alice Cullen's Daughter//Chapter 14

its been weeks since i last saw seth and i wanted to see him buti dont think i could. i havnt left my room once since we got back home. i couldnt bring myself to face them all. i dont think i could be able to go around guys for a while either, whitch brings me back to seth. i wanted to see him but i was scared. i knew he would never do anything like that to me but i was still scared.

i was still sore from what happened. 'edward can you please ask alice to bring me some pain medicen?' i asked softly in my head. i heard talking then a few seconds later alice walked in and gave me a glass of water and a small pill.i quickly took it. "thank you." i wispered. she gave me a small smile. "your welcome. do you want me to bring you something to eat?" i shook my head and took a deep breath. "no. i'll go downstairs and get it." she looked at me shocked as i slowly got up, winceing at my soreness. we walked downstairs and esme hugged me. "what would you like to eat?" i smiled at her. "mac and cheese please." she smiled back at me and went to the kitchen. i looked around the liveing room then sat down beside rosalie. "what are you watching?" i asked. she shrugged. "emmet was fixxing to watch football. he went to go get jasper cause its the seson game or something." i rolled my eyes and took the remote and turned it to degrassi. [ita an awesome show] "he'll get over it." i told her while relaxeing.

suddenly the front door burst open and emmett, jasper, and edwar came in with a girl holding edwards hand. wait, hold up. edward? holding hands with a girl? am i dreaming? is barrne going to come in and start danceing? i started looking around. "i can have a girlfriend olivea." edward said. emmett and jasper quit talking and looked at me. i rolled my eyes and setled back into the couch. but just to be safe i kept my sence on high incase that big yellow bird or the cookie monster decided to join us in my dream. edward rolled his eyes and sat down next to me and his girlfriend sat on his lap. "how long was i out? it had to be centries for him to get the corage to ask a girl out." emmett and jasper started laughing but the girl looked at me confused. suddenly alice burst in the room and looked at the girl and smiled. "bella!" she yelled. she never gets that excited when she see's me. "hey! you changed the chanel!" emmett acused me. "no i didnt." i said while hideing the remote between me and rose. she giggled. "turn it back olivea. its the seson game."

i pouted. "but emmy! i want to watch degrassi. pwease?" the guys looked at him exspectantly. "no. dont give me that puppy dog face. we're watching the game and thats final!" he said in a scary voice. i pouted more and put my face in my hands and started fake crying. but hey, he dosnt know that. i heard alice hit him then her and jasper came over and started trying to comfort me. "we dont have to watch the game olivea. you can watch your show." jasper cooed. "what? come on! have some pride jasper! edwards with me right?" edward started patting my back. "jaspers right olivea, we dont have to watch the game." i smiled and gave jasper and edward a big huge. "thanks! thats three aginst one so we win!" i stuck my tounge at him and turned back to my show while jasper shook his head with a smile on his face and edward started chuckleing.

"what! thats not fair. come on guys!" emmett begged. "give it a rest emmett. you only want to watch the game cause you want to see them touch each other and stuff. face it, your gay. but thats ok. we still love you anyway." he glared at me and walked over to rosalie and pulled her up and kissed her, being sure to make a bunch of smoochy noices. can you say ewww! he pulled away and looked at me. "toldyou i'm straight." i rolled my eyes and turned back to the tv while rosalie grabed emmetts hand and pulled him upstairs to their room. double eww. edward chuckled.

"so whats your name?" i asked the girl sitting on edwards lap. "oh i'm bella. you are?"

"nice to meet you birdy. i'm olivea." she smiled at me. "nice to meet you v. edward didnt tell me they had another sister." i looked at edward and raised an eyebrow. "acualy she's alice's daughter." he told her. "oh. well its still nice to meet you." i smiled at her. she seems nice. she'll make a great vampire. i heard edward growl and i giggled. 'you know she'll want it sooner or later edward' i told him in my head. he didnt answer so i went back to watching my show.