Alice Cullen's Daughter//Chapter 13

they ran all the way home with seth carrying me in his arm, holding me close to his chest, not planing on letting me go for a while. i cried all the way home. i couldnt stop them. i felt so dirty. i could still feek his hand on me and i just wanted to carve my skin off to get the feeling away. when we reached the house they took me inside and all i wanted to do was take a bath with alice strokeing my hair and whispering sootheing word to me, telling me everything was going to be ok and that it wasnt my fault. "alice take her up and give her a bath. we'll stay here." edward said reading my thoughts. she nodded and seth handed me to her, makeing sure no-one saw any parts of my body i wouldnt want them to be seeing.

when we got to the bathroom she closed the door with her foot then sat me down on the floor beside the tub and started running my bath water. i couldnt get the feel of his hands out of my mind. how they ran over my body. how he touched and groped me. and then i started feeling guily knowing edward was listeing to my thoughts. after the tub was filled up alice slowly took the jacket off me and put me in the tub. the water was a little hot but it felt good. she slowly started to get my hair wet and i gladely let her. all i wanted to do right now was die but i knew edward would be listening to me planing everything and not let me. i closed my eyes as she put shampoo in my hair. it felt good. i wish there was someone who could talk to me about this and acualy know what its like. not that i would want anyone to get raped. i would talk to alice about it, but she wouldnt really know what to say about it.

i sighed and let her wash the shampoo out and put conditioner in my hair. when she washed it out she gave me a bar of soap and i started washing my self off, scrubing uptil i was conpletely red, to get the feel of his hands off me. how can someone do that to a twelve year old? how could steven do that when i was so little? just remembering all he did made me feel twice as dirty and i continued scrubing as i cried.

when i washed the soap off i got up and alice handed me a pink towel and i wraped it around me while she let the water out. since we didnt get me any clothes before i took a bath she carried me room and sat me down on my bed and went iver to mydresser to get me something to wear. i silently crawled over to the corrner of my room and brought my legs to my chest. alice looked at the bed then at me and came over to me and sat next t me and wraped her arms around me. i cried silently. i havnt cried this much since steven first stuck it in me. i remembered iit as if it was yesterday. i continued to cry until i stoped ten minutes later. she gave me a small smile. "lets get you dressed ok?" i nodded and got up with her at my side then put on a tank top and some pajama shorts.

she got a comb and sat down behind me on the bed and started brushing my hair to get the knots out. "i remember when i was little and you would do this. it was the days when jason densly always pushed me down on the playground at school and i had you chase the monsters out from under my bed and closet every night." i smiled slightly as i remembered it all. i could tell she smiled slightly. "i wish i could remember tho's days." we stayed quiet for a while until she broke the silence. "you know me and jasper always wanted a daughter but with me being a vampire it couldnt happen. i'm glade i had you." i turned around and huged her. "i love you mom." she seemed shocked. now that i think of it this was the first time i had called her mom since i had been here. she wraped her arms around me. "i love you too sweetie."

two hours later

it was dark outside as i layed on my bed. i heard a small knock on my door and i gave a faint 'come in'. the door opened and rosalie steped in my room and shut the door behind her and sat on my bed. "you know i know what it's like. being raped. its happened to me before. before i was turned." i slowly sat up and looked at her. "i'm sorry." i whispered. she gave me a small smile. "dont be. you've had it worse then me. being raped so many times. and so young! its just disctusting that someone can do that to a child!" i looked down. i didnt want anyones pitty. i slowly looked back up at her. "rosalie i really dont want anyone's pitty. i'm sorry but i just dont want it." she smiled a sad smile at me. "its not pitty olivea. i just know what your going through." i smiled smiled at her. "thanks rose."