Alice Cullen's Daughter//Chapter 17

OLIVEA"S POV

i slowly woke and relized i wasnt in my own bed. i sat up and looked around as the thoughts from last night came rushing back to me. i looked at seth and smiled. can you say sex god? i giggled i slowly got up and got one of his clean shirts and put it on then put on a pair of his boxers.

i heard him starting to wake up so i went back to the bed and waited. it wasnt long before he opened his eyes and looked up at me. "hey." he whispered. i smiled. "hey." he slowly sat up and the covers fell down to his waist.

his eyes traled down and looked at what i was wearing and he smirked. "nice." i giggled. "why thank you."i watched as he got up and went to his closet and started dressing.

"i'm hungry." i told him as he put his shirt on. he smiled and took my hand then took me downstairs to the kitchen. "what do you want?" i shrugged so we settled on pancakes. "can you cook? cause i suck at it." i admitted. he laughed. "go and watch tv. i'll bring you your food." he said. i smiled and kissed his cheek then went to the liveing room to see leah and the rest of the werewolves.

they all looked at me when i entered. "hey, you acualy have clothes on this time." i told sam as i remembered when i saw him before i was kidnapped by the volturi. he glared at me. "i could say the same for you." he said as he looked at what i was wearing. "touche'." i said.

"you know alice wont like it that your haveing sex." leah said. i shrugged then my eyes widened. i forgot to class them back last night! "fuck!" i said then ran upstairs to seths room and grabed my phone and called alice.

"hello?" she asked worried. "hey. sorry i didnt call back last night. or come home." i said. "olivea do you have any idea how much we've been worried?! we thought sam or someone didnt want you there and did something!" she screamed. i sighed. "i'm sorry. me and seth were talking and stuff and we lost track of time and ended up falling asleep." i lied.

she sighed. "its fine olivea. when are you comeing home?" i shrugged then remembered she couldnt see me. "i dont know. i'll call you to come get me when i'm ready."

"ok." with that we hung up and i sighed then went back downstairs to hear whispered voices comeing from the liveing room. curiosity killed the cat i thought as i tip i toed over to listen to them. "what is she doeing wearing your clothes?!" i heard someone whisper/yell. "shh she'll hear you!" seth whispered/yelled.

"do i look like i care?! this is my house and i'll say what i want!" i heard someone yell. i could tell it was a women. "mom please." seth begged. "i cant beleave you slept with that half thing!" she spat.

everything got silent. was he even going to defend me? after five more minutes of silence i knew the answer. i blinked back tears as i ran up the stairs and threw seths clothes off me and put my clothes back on. that jerk! who does he think he is!?

when i had all my stuff i went downstairs and sa everyone at the door fixxing to leave. seth looked at me. "where are you going?" i ignored and pushed past him and left. "olivea wait!" i heard seth call and start chaseing me.

i kept my face forward and kept walking a fast pace as i heard him comeing up behind me. "olivea wait! whats wrong?" i glared at everything in front of me and the sky started getting dark. "olivea please! just tell me whats wrong!"

i stoped mad as hell as rain started poreing and lightening streaked the sky and turned to him. "you want to know whats wrong with me?" i snaped. his eyes widened and he nodded. "you are! you and your stupid pack! i cant beleave i ever thought a mut would defind me! so you know what? go tell your mom she can get a cucomber and chock on it!" i yelled and started running toward my house, leaveing him there dumbfounded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

when i got to thehouse i was soaking wet. my clothes and hair stuck to me, hideing some of my hickys. "olivea! whats wrong!?" esme asked worried and soon everyone was in the room. "guys are fucking ass holes!" i yelled and ran up to my room and slamed my door and locked it.

i dried off and got dressed into some grey sweatpants and a black long sleave shirt then layed face down on my bed.

i heard a knock then. "olivea?" i heard alice ask. "go away!" i yelled. i heard her sigh and walk back downstairs then i started crying as i remembered the wonderful night we had together then what happened this morning. that ass hole!

EDWARD"S POV

we all heard her sobbibg but she had a right too. she had sex with him then he goes and pulls that shit. he is an ass hole! i growled. "what?" jasper asked me. "seth is so dead." i said threw clenched teeth. "what happened?" alice asked. i kept my mouth shut. i wasnt going to tell them anything. hell i didnt even think ythey saw her hickys. "did you guys see tho's kickys on her?" bella asked. guess i was wrong.

"do what?" jasper asked, eyes wide. bella looked at them confused. "your kidding me right? they were huge! and very noticeable!" alice and jasper shared a look then went upstairs to olivea's room to talk to her.

OLIVEA"S POV

i heard another knock on my door then it opened and i sat up confused to see alice and jasper in my doorway with alice holding a bobby pin. "what do you want?" i whispered as i whiped my eyes. jasper shut the door then they came and sat next to me. "olivea whats wrong?" jasper whispered as he pulled me to his chest. "guys are ass holes thats whats wrong." i grumbled.

"did seth do something?" alice asked. i started crying again. "we had such a wonderful time last night then he goes and does this! that stupid mut!" i yelled through my tears. jasper hald me tighter and started strokeing my hair soothingly. "what did he do to make you mad?" alice asked. "his mom called me a half thing and he didnt even do anything about it!"

jaspers hand stoped. "he didnt?" he growled. i shook my head. "no. he just stud there. can you beleave him!" i started crying harder and jasper cotinued strokeing my hair. "shh shh, its gonna be ok."