Alice Cullen's Daughter//Chapter 6

i woke up in the bedroom that was given to me on a bed. i slowly sat up and streatched then got up silently and crossed the floor to the door and opened it. i walked down to the living room to see everyone there. they didnt seem to know i had entered the room. "do what!" alice hissed. edward just shrugged. ok now i'm confused. "yup. seth imprinted on her." my eyes went slightly wide. why the hell were they talking about who the mutt imprinted on? edward quickly looked to where i was, his eyes slightly wide. "how long where you there for?" edward asked, making everybody look at me now. i shrugged. "about a minutes or two. give or take. what were you guys talking about?" i asked, walking over to the couch by rosalie and sitting down. emmett laughed. "seth imprinted on you." i froze and looked at him like he had three heads. "do what?" i asked. he quit laughing and everyone shot him glares but no-one answered me. "the mutt. seth? he imprinted on me?" i asked confused. i looked at everyone but they wouldnt make eye contact.

     i quietly got up and went to my room and shut and locked my door. how the hell could this happen? how could that dog imprint on me? i sighed and went to my window. this is impossible. a werewolf cant imprint on a half vampire? can they? and if so that would mean i would probley be seeing a lot more of him. fuck. i was gonna end up killing the guy. "ugh!" i groaned and went and layed down on my bed but i didnt get to relaxe for long cause somone knocked on my door. "hey olivea?" it was rosalie. "ya?" i called back. "we're going shopping. wanna come? we can get you more stuff for you'r room." she said. i sighed. i needed to get out of the house for a while. "ya hold on." i called. i heard her walk downstairs and got up and opened my door then went to the living room. "who's all coming?" i asked. "just you, me and alice." rosalie said. i nodded. "ok." alice and rosalie quickly draged me out of the house to rosalies car and we headed for port angelas. "turn the radio on." i said. it was getting to quiet. alice turned it on and 'girlfriend by avril lavinge' was blasting loudly from the speakers. i laughed and started singing along. alice and rosalie soon joining me.

"so what do you think about the whole imprint thing?" rosalie asked when the song ended. alice looked at her like she just grew an exstra head from her arm. "what? i'm just curiase as to what she thinks about the whole situation." rosalie defended. i just shrugged. "i'm not really sure. if it is true then i'm probley going to be seeing him soon but i really dont want to talk about it." i said. she nodded and we listened to music the rest of the way there.

when we finally got there rosalie went straite to a furniture store then turned the car off. "come on, time to get you some stuff for you'r room." we all got out and went in. "come check this out." alice said, pulling me over to a pink dresser. i slowly walked backwards and she frowned. "its not that bad." alice mumered. i laughed and grabed her hand and pulled her over to a dresser that was black with neon colors all over as if paint had just been splashed on it. it looked really cool. "how about this?" i asked. she frowned but nodded and i grinned. rosalie smiled. "i'll go tell the cashier that we want this." she said and started walking towards the women behind the desk.i let go of alice's hand and walked over to some curtanes and started looking through them. "find one you like?" rosalie asked. i was fixxing to shake my head no but my eyes landed on a red see through curtane. i grinned and nodded. "yes. that one." i pointed to the red one and we got it.

in the end we ended up getting me a dresser, my curtanes, a few shelves, and a laptop that would be at the house by the time we got back.and that was only from that store. next we went to a clothing store for a new wordrob for me. i rolled my eyes and got a few pants and shirts and just to make alice happy i got a few skirts. we paid for them and left. then i grabed their hands and draged them to a place that sold cds and books. i got some cds from my favorite artists then i went to look at the books. i ended up getting quiet a few of both cds and books. "i swear you got more books and cds then anything eles." alice said while we got in the car and started heading back to the house. i rolled my eyes.