Alice Cullen's Daughter//Chapter 19

"emmett hold still." i said as i tried to put the lip goss on him. edward and jasper were supposed to be holding him down for me but they wernt really doing that good of a job of it. "no." he said and yanked his head away. i sighed. "quit being such a baby." we finaly got his head still and i put some pink lip gloss and light purple eye shadow on him.

i held my hands up in victory. "yes!"i shouted then quickly took a picture of him. this would so be good blackmail. i quickly ran down the stairs as they let him go and he came chaseing me. "carlisle!!" i screamed and hide behind him. they all looked confused. by they i mean carlisle, esme, and some of her friends. they looked at me confused then up at emmett.

everyone tried not to laugh. carlise let out a small chuckle but covered it up by clearing his throught. "emmett why do you have make on? esme asked. he glared at me. "ask the devil over there." he motioned to me. "oh this little angel? she couldnt hurt a fly." said one of the wemen as she pulled me over to her and sat me beside her. i looked at emmett. "angel? are you kidding me? she had jasper and edward hold me down why she did this!" he yelled. "emmett your not supposed to raise your voice to a lady." i said sweetly.

he glared at me even more as esme said, "she's right emmett. tell mrs roochen your sorry." i almost died from trying to hold in my lauphter as he said sorry to mrs roochen through gritted teeth then stomped upstairs. i giggled and everyone looked at me. i blushed. "i should be getting ready. alice wants me to be ready to leave when she gets out of school. she wants to take me somewhere." i said while starting to get up. mrs roocher pulled me back down. "none sence i'm sure she will have homework. what are you doing out of school? are you not feeling well?" she asked looking at me in concern.

i looked at carlisle then back a her. "well...umm...acualy i'm....transfering schools. ya thats it." i said smileing, glade that i had thought of something before i looked like an idiot. "oh really? what school are you going to?" she asked. i looked at carlisle paniked and i could see he was paniceing through his eyes. "umm...its called...."

"trachen private school." edward said comeing to my rescue. "ya that one. i forgt what it was called." i laughed nerveasly. "reallY? i've never heard of it. where is it?" she asked. god she asks a lot of questions. "its in alaska. its a very good school."

"so far away from home?" she asked shocked. carlisle cleared his throut. "well like edward said its a really good school." she nodded then looked at her watch. "well girls i think its time we get going. thank you for inviteing us esme." mrs rooch said. esme smiled at her. "it was my pleasure." she walked the wemen to the door then came back.

"you do know she's going to have to acualy go to that school now dont you?" edward nodded. "i know. i think it will do her some good to get away for a while. what with the whole seth thing," i flinched at the name. i still havnt seen him. "i think she might want to get away fora while."

"he may be right esme." carlisle said. "we'll see what alice has to say about that."